🌟 CARMA May CDJR:LH #1In Stock Units | 14% OFF all 4XE Models | 2024 Jeep GC 4XE 244$ Month

Any discount on Wagoneer ??

I want a wrangler ! I’ve messaged plenty of time if you can please reach out ty

Hello Joey, we’ve asked you to please fill out our inquiry form in which your response was “I don’t do instructions sorry“ then you proceed to text at 12am midnight.

Please fill out our inquiry form & one of our representatives will contact you. Thank you.

9 Likes

Hello. Is tread lightly discount as simple as signing up for the membership? is there a wait period? These deals are great. Thank you. Will inquire

Yes. That simple. 30 day wait period.

thank you, appreciated

What about people that had tread lightly before and are just renewing? Do they also need to wait 30 days?

No, if you have tread lightly you don’t have to wait 30 days. Even if it expires, they go back to your original date when you pay for another year.

I’m interested in the Wangler specifically. Hopefully improved version of the old Wrangler :grin:

submited inquiry, looking to buy GC 4xe this week.

submitted inquiry for Grand Cherokee. Hoping to pickup this week. NJ resident

Spreadsheet from OP isn’t updated right?

14% off all 4XE Models - Huge May Deals

Dealer pick up & or Shipping for a flat 485$ Fee

Grand Cherokee 4XE Base

Only have 3 Base GC 4XE Models left.

14.0% OFF MSRP W/ Affiliate
12.0% OFF W/ Out affiliate & or Company AR

If you do NOT have tread lightly & or AR from your company, please deduct 2% from discount. To check if your company qualifies for AR please check this link Click here to see if your company qualifies for AR

MSRP Starting at $62,880

• $244 Per Month
  • 27 Months, NJ Taxes, 7,500 MPY.
  • Inceptions due at signing
    Use The Calculator below:
    CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
    Calculator includes a 3,000$ Lease loyalty rebate ← Must have an expiring CCAP/SFS lease & or a CCAP/SFS lease that has expired less than 12 months ago to qualify for 2,000$ of the 3,000$ loyalty rebate.

Calculator includes a 1,000$ Jeep Private offer rebate

Inquire below:

Grand Cherokee 4XE Anniversary

Dealer pick up & or Shipping for a flat 485$ Fee

14.0% OFF MSRP W/ Affiliate
12.0% OFF W/ Out affiliate & or Company AR

If you do NOT have tread lightly & or AR from your company, please deduct 2% from discount. To check if your company qualifies for AR please check this link Click here to see if your company qualifies for AR

MSRP Starting at $65,500

• $266 Per Month
  • 27 Months, NJ Taxes, 7,500 MPY.
  • Inceptions due at signing
    Use The Calculator below:
    CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
    Calculator includes a 3,000$ Lease loyalty rebate ← Must have an expiring CCAP/SFS lease & or a CCAP/SFS lease that has expired less than 12 months ago to qualify for 2,000$ of the 3,000$ loyalty rebate.

Calculator includes a 1,000$ Jeep Private offer rebate

Inquire below:

Anything leasing well this month besides 4xe? I am in one now and not looking to repeat lol. I DM’d about 1500.

Submitted inquiry, started the convo via text just looking to hear back. Thanks!

same here!

Filled out inquiry form 2 days ago. I received what seemed like an auto generated text message, responded to that but nothing since then. Not sure what to do next. Interested in 1500 or possibly GCL depending on deals.

Hello, it looks like you put in an inquiry on Monday at 9pm. Please allow us 24-48 hours.

If you have not received a message back after the time frame, please PM us. We are trying to get back to everyone in a timely manner. We have received over 60 inquiries in the last 2 days. Thank you.

We will also be uploading the remaining inventory, we are selling out fast.

1 Like

Okay. I only ask because I received a text message that seemed to be opening up a back and forth, and gave me some direction, and then it went cold. I’ll wait for a response.