Not sure if this is a good deal 2020 bmw 740i

Yeah, um… I’ll try to say this as nicely as possible. You do not know this. You also clearly do not know what constitutes a good lease deal. I’d strongly recommend you do some research on the forum - we have an enormous number of data points and conversations about BMW leases.

Start with the wiki: BMW Leasing Wiki

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s the only part of my post that most new comers that don’t do any reading would be lost on, which was the whole point.

1 Like

So why don’t you post the great deal they’re giving away?

2 Likes

DO NOT put all that money down… no matter what!

1 Like

They’re giving away great deals? Who said that?

Bad deal! My guy can do way better! I got my 2019 BMW i8 Roadster for $2,000 down and $1,150 monthly payment. Hit me up if you want to talk to my guy and I’ll give you his phone number.

Free delivery was included and MSRP is $177,000. Every dealer I spoke to asked for $10-15k down to get a $1,150 payment.

1 Like

No idea what MSRP i8 you have, but there have been much better deals posted.

@Wantmy1stbmw Is this the first offer?

2 Likes

Thank you for answering with a direct link.

I would definitely do some reading and comparing with other LH deals before you keep negotiating.

2 Likes

I don’t think your guy did you any favors

7 Likes

i was speaking to a few people at the dealership about it

so i guess a better question would be what is a good deal that you’ve got on a 7 series. I’ve spoken to people on here that has paid 1300 a month for a similar lease. So its just all over the place

Hire a broker

Here? People on LH? Like who?

1 Like

$177,563.32

Look through recent comparables.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=2020%20740

Also check out the BMW broker spreadsheets that have been posted recently.

It’s worth your time to learn how a deal is constructed,

but if you’d rather not invest the time and brain power, have a broker do a deal for you. (You should still understand the details of the deal itself, though.)

1 Like

Check out my posts on the 2020 740

If someone paid gazillion dollar for similar vehicle doesn’t mean you are getting good deal, maybe those people didn’t have a clue of what they doing.
Your ad is not informative at all. No numbers.
With the amount that you putting down your number should be less and I am like New Yorker also would not get RWD version. From what I see people post here for 7 series since there 8k rebate you should be roughly $30 less at least on AWD version
I am not a broker but if you interested I will refer you to NY legit dealer that will beat that price, if you decide p.m me.

1 Like

Jesus you have a way with words. lmao

that’s true i saw some was paying 700 a month for I8