NorCal Volkswagen June Lease & Purchase Specials! 2021 JETTA S $219 PLUS TAX 39/7.5K $995DP

Thank you Immanuel, great deal on Atlas Cross Sport

1 Like

Do you have ID4 in Norcal?

Thank you for the review Michael!

What is the pricing for the Tiguan SE?

I appreciate all the inquiries from everyone here. A lot of you have depleted 25% of our current inventory! I just want to put a reminder here that we are NOT able to ship or transport vehicles at all. If you live out of state or even in SoCal we cannot arrange transportation or facilitate it. Keep the inquiries coming!

1 Like

Any word on the Mk8 Golf R’s yet?

Nothing yet. Not even on the Mk 8 Tiguans. Taos is coming this month supposedly.

1 Like

Any specials for Tiguan S? for June.

@ImmanuelVW can you help me out? Unfortunately I live in ny so can’t give you the business but can you give me a quick dealer perspective. Local dealer got the Taos in, w new model and chip shortage anyway I should even try to go under msrp? Basically would you consider doing a deal for under msrp for what we see now? Thanks

1 Like

It really would depend on the dealer. I just received two Taos when normally we would receive a bunch of the new models. I am all the way across the map so market is different. If they offer it for MSRP I would get it. Like I said the market where I’m at is different than the one you’re in.

Just updated for June! Inventory at the moment is very scarce and color options can be a little harder to find at the moment.

Please re-register as a dealer.