NorCal: Subaru Lease Deals for December - 2021 Models - $0 Down

Happy DECEMBER Hackers–it’s almost over!

It’s Dominic here and it’s my pleasure to announce the December Subaru Lease deals for Northern California. We are motivated to move almost every 2021 models off the lot, especially Crosstrek and the two Ascents listed below. This is the best I’ve ever seen Crosstrek leases at.

Please note the $0 down offer is only available to Northern California Residents within 200 miles from Burlingame (94010).

Feel free to PM with any questions/requests!
You can also call/text me at (650) 619 2310.
You can also email me at dbati@putnamauto.com

LEASE DEALS:
(These are just a sample selection, feel free to PM to check for a specific model/trim.)

Drive-Off Costs are 1st Month’s Payment, $85 Doc Fee, tax, and DMV Fees (unless otherwise noted)

Please read these Additional Details & Disclaimers:

Unfortunately, another local dealership had ratted me out because I was too transparent with the lease structures. With that said, PMing, Texting, or E-Mailing is the key to transparency & clarity (MSRP, Sale Price, RV, MF, Incentives). Purchase options are available as well.

Payments are for a 36 month lease, 10,000 mi/yr
Payments above do not include tax.
Payments are rounded up to the dollar.
Payments WILL vary based on City/Zip code. Please contact me so I can calculate your exact cost based on your City/zip code’s fees.
Must Qualify at Tier 1 with Subaru Motors Finance (SMF) to be eligible for these deals.
Must be within 200 Miles of Zip Code 94010 (Burlingame) to be eligible for these deals.
Payments are based on a single example unit from inventory which may or may not be in stock. For each model/trim, I may have other similar units available with different port-installed accessories that will deviate from the example price.
All units in inventory are subject to availability.

These deals can be modified or canceled at any time, otherwise they are valid until 12/31/20.

3 Likes

do you have 2018-2019 outback 3.6 models for sale?

@veloist do you have any deals on forester sport?

Let me know how much this would cost in stock or ordering with options

OUTBACK Touring Base MSRP* $37,495

Destination & Delivery $1,125

TRANSMISSION Automatic Lineartronic CVT $0 COLOR

Exterior - Crystal White Pearl

Interior - Java Brown Nappa Leather

PACKAGES $0 SELECTED No Packages Selected ( Guessing package #2 takes care of most of this ??? )

ACCESSORIES $1,182.00 STANDARD Auto-Dimming Mirror with Compass and HomeLink

Bumper Under Guard - Front Bumper Under Guard - Rear Cargo Cover CD Player Tweeter Kit SELECTED All-Weather Floor Liners $132.00 Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror with Approach Light $273.00

Body Side Molding $298.00 Splash Guards $187.00

Wireless Charger $292.00 ACCESSORIES CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE ® Your Summary ACCESSORIES (CONTINUED) SELECTED YOUR TOTAL $39,802