Nominate Trusted Hackrs for 2021!

52 posts were merged into an existing topic: Continuing conversation on Trusted Hackrs nomination process

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

I’d like to nominate

@Kctham18

6 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Qbrozen

15 Likes

Nominating @spockvr6

(Split from post above)

23 Likes

@volvo1 knows what’s up.

5 Likes

@Splattered

5 Likes

@Rsantoro12

4 Likes

I nominated long time member @EC99 last time, but most probably don’t know him.

10 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Continuing conversation on Trusted Hackrs nomination process

Let’s only nominate Trusted Hackrs in this topic. Easier to keep track. Thanks!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Continuing conversation on Trusted Hackrs nomination process

Even though he owns more cars than he leases, I think @trism has contributed a lot in the last year, particularly w/r/t credit:

11 Likes

Thanks for the nomination but with a second child on the way in a few months i am gonna be a little preoccupied this year. Will stay around but pass on nomination this year.

5 Likes

@RustyDaemon

11 Likes

BTW: @RVguy 2021!

11 Likes

@spockvr6 has had a heck of a run, they would be my nomination.

7 Likes

@dukez Yes, absolutely.

On a separate note, I was browsing through Ask the Hackrs, and I swear like 80% of all responses came from THs. Perhaps it’s my confirmation bias showing, but I think this shows that the right people were nominated and chosen for TH, and these users deserve to be recognized for contributing so much of their time to helping others here. So many costly mistakes have been avoided!

5 Likes

Right, only the poll for THs since there is a list of them. The others are free form since we have no idea who may be suggested. @cheapdad00, anyone? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Current list of @trusted_hackrs, cast for your for the THers you think should continue in their role in 2021 (two separate polls due to limitations)

First Group:

2020 Trusted Hackrs - 1 of 2
  • 28firefighter
  • 305Hackr
  • adamcar
  • Alex
  • BoardWalkNJ
  • chrishs2000
  • dukez
  • Ed_Churchward
  • ElectricEliminator
  • jamiemose
  • jananth1
  • jeisensc
0 voters

Second Group:

2020 Trusted Hackrs - 2 of 2
  • joeblogs
  • Jon
  • Lvs23
  • max_g
  • mllcb42
  • mp11477
  • RVguy
  • senwia
  • Siejammy
  • StingerTT
  • Ursus
0 voters

Also in the interest of keepings things tidy for our overworked judges, I’m going to move everything in this thread that isn’t a nomination or vote for a new, eligible Trusted Hackr to:

Thanks to @Splattered for taking a first crack at this!