(NO MORE TRANSFER FEE) 2019 BMW 530e $477.41 plus tax + services included

@Zenek so since I paid the $100 to refresh the service package, it is apart of the monthly payment so it would just transfer over with the new owner.

hey you can always get it delivered :stuck_out_tongue:

I know but unfortunetly cost of shipping, transfer fee and NY Tax is making this deal less attractive.

No worries, thank you for the interest

Just serviced yesterday. Good for another 10k. let me know if you interestedā¤ļø

New pictures uploaded

Just a little bump :hugs:

I will pay the transfer fee, to whoever is interested. I will need a $108 deposit for the credit card application and I will return that once your credit application is approved.

2 Likes

Is this AWD or RWD?

This is a rwd

Up to you, but why not put $500 towards the lease instead of paying the transfer fee? Someone could theoretically get approved, and then not proceed due to changing their mind, or personal situation change. Then you are out $500.

More invested for the assumptee that way.

1 Like

Ah bummer. Great deal but need AWD living up here in Minnesota.

That is what I wanted to do but when I went to start a transfer bmw said the $500 charge will get added to my account. They also said if someone backs out, I would get $400 back and would not get the 108 back for the credit check which is why Iā€™m asking for that in advance.

Yes def need an AWD with the amount of snow you guys get

BUMP :love_you_gesture:t3: bump :love_you_gesture:t3: bump it up :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Is this still up for transfer? I am definitely interested. I am local as well. Can you dm the residual value and what and how much are you asking now? I read the whole thread and not sure how much money are you asking on top of the $108 for credit check. Please advise

Be carefulll, I would make the asummee pay the 540 fee and you reimburse them once the transfer is complete

thank you for your input but I spoke to BMW, they said if the Asummee were to back out then they would refund everything but the credit check fee. So im just being nice and only charging the assume the credit application fee.

Just a heads up! I spoke with BMWFS today and they are stopping all new transfers until Mid-June.

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s unfortunate, but thank you for the update. Iā€™ll contact them during business hours to find out when new transfers can occur