Effective miles per month: 1,093 miles
Maturity date: June 18, 2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW financial services
Transfer fee: $500 (paid by me)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is in like new condition

This vehicle was an ex loaner. Car has a service package that will cover the car up to 36000 miles. Registration has been paid through March 2021. Window tint installed front and rear. Recently serviced 5/4/202. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Photos:

4 Likes

Do you guys know if this is something someone would be interested in?

I’d say it’s a pretty good looking deal without the 2000 cash due.

How much would it cost to lease a new one, including federal and state tax credits? That’s your competition. So your price needs to be more attractive than those.

1 Like

I just paid registration, so I’m just tryna get some money back so I can use it towards a down payment but the cash down is negotiable if someone is interested.

I’ll have to look into that, thank you for you input Chris

No State or Federal rebates for leasing the 530e. Still qualifies for small rebate from most utilities and a few local municipalities.

I have removed a down payment, just a transfer fee.

More than this. The only rebates available now are going to be through utility companies. The fact that OP is now only asking for xfer fee makes this extremely competitive.

OP, you could probably get your $2k back if you listed this on SAL.

1 Like

I DM’d you

Hey, some advice for your SAL description:

It has service package that will cover the car up to 36000 miles which should cover the remaining of the lease. Im only getting rid of it because I am a pharmacy student going on rotations and due to the COVID outbreak I have to travel a lot further per day than anticipated and my lease would most likely go over mileage. My daily commute starting May 18th is about 80 miles round trip. The registration has been paid for till march of 2021. Im only asking for 2k down so I can put a down payment for another car. Also recently had window tint installed front and rear. If down payment is an issue, contact me. Maybe we can work something out. Please contact me if you have any questions, im willing toward with anyone trying to take over the lease.

I would remove all of this except for:

“Car has a service package that will cover the car up to 36000 miles. Registration has been paid through March 2021. Window tint installed front and rear. Please contact me if you have any questions.”

By telling them that you’re definitely willing to come down on down payment before they even contact you, you’re shooting yourself in the foot and killing any chance you have of getting the 2k cash you’re asking for. Don’t disclose any personal details, it doesn’t make your ad stronger. And perhaps provide more details on that service package. And definitely save whatever cash you get back and don’t put a 2k down payment on your next one.

Good luck man. There are still buyers out there, don’t lose hope especially in your ad so you don’t look desperate to get rid of your car asap.

2 Likes

thank you very much for your input, ill update that in the next hour and I will send the link to you and if you can confirm for me again. thank you

1 Like

Sure man feel free to PM me

this is the new add on SAL

Looks so much better. But these are just my suggestions. I hope you didn’t pay to relist? You could edit the original post

no, I just edited the info. thank you for your help

1 Like

$0 down, just transfer fee

I wish to see deal like this in NY :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just curious. BMW provides 3 year free maintenance package that is not transferable. Did buy something else on the top of it? Forgive me my lack of knowlefge here.

1 Like

yeah they told me the same thing when I purchased the car but they allowed me to get that service for $100. Now that I think about it, idk if its re transferable again. Ill contact BMW today and update asap

1 Like