No longer with BMW

Hi Hackrs!

I don’t know if this deserves a post, but I wanted to address the messages and emails I have received over the past few months. Yes, it is true I am no longer working with BMW. I chose to leave on a positive note, and I am on good terms with everyone. I currently changed industries and I’m working as a MLO.

The main purpose of this post was to thank the community. I most likely will not be as active as I previously have been on Leasehackr, but again wanted to thank everyone.

P.S. I’ll post my newest “hack” soon.

26 Likes

Mortgage Loan Officer?

1 Like

Congrats and good luck on your future career.

2 Likes

Just curious but what made you want to leave the business and transition to an MLO?

1 Like

Yes! 2020202

1 Like

Thanks Jon appreciate it

1 Like

I had always been interested in doing this. It seemed like a good transition because it’s still selling, still working with numbers, and still customer facing so checked all my boxes.

4 Likes

Congratulations and good luck with your future endeavors

2 Likes

Well done, thanks for the post and good luck as an MLO.

2 Likes

Awesome, congratulations man.

I’m sure probably a little less stress/aggravation compared to the car business also!

1 Like

We’ll miss you! @trism another one joins the mortgage thread.

@Ed_Churchward aren’t you looking for a jumbo in Cali?

3 Likes

I’m working in a specific department. Only Portfolio clients and only refinance (it’s a pretty sweet gig) but may branch out to traditional new customers later down the line.

Big congrats! Enjoy working normal hours!

1 Like

Congrats-- Thank you for the help last year on my car. Is Andy Adamyan still at the dealership? If not who do you recommend your previous clients reach out to? I am due again in May.

1 Like

Congrats @Samson!!

1 Like

Based on my tiny experience w/ getting my own loan, I would say, ohmigod, NO. Keep the position doing re-finances (are portofolio clients the ones w/ lots of $? If so then, yes, keep that, too)!

Andy got a promotion to desking manager so he should still be able to assist, most likely will assign a point of contact/sales person through the process.

1 Like

Yah, going to stick with this as long as possible . Refi is a breeze compared to originating an entirely new loan.

1 Like

The more the merrier.

@samson , if you haven’t been reading over there, the best thing to do if you ever factually disagree with me is to call me a childish name a couple of times. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Congrats and good luck. My wife left BMW f&i with local BMW dealer to pursue a career selling real estate. It was a slow start, but about a year back she took a position selling new construction and now she makes more than any GM I’ve ever met! So it can happen good luck!

2 Likes