No longer available - 2019 BMW i3 Rex

One pending sale.

@bretbmW PM sent

Damn I have no need or even desire for an i3 but it’s why the hell not territory. Stupid va tax doubling this cars monthly cost.

1 Like

Seems like a phenomenal deal.
I wonder if OL codes, or recent grad stack with this. Could lower it even more.

BAD NEWS…it was a BMWFS error…program is the same as last month

Figured. It sounded too good to be true.

2 Likes

Lol this’ll go down as a legendary unicorn. That is, for whoever actually gets one

lol so dumb

Bret I sent you a PM if you could kindly respond. Is this VIN specific? Because ee haven’t received the March program sheets yet (I’ve been refreshing the internal site every 10 minutes) but I just ran a VIN inquiry on an in-stock i3 and we do NOT have a $7,500 Lease Credit for March…

Please advise as soon as you can. I have forum members and even moderators blowing up my email here on the West Coast. Thanks for all your help!

Dave Townsend
BMW of Murrieta
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

Ugh couldn’t even do a good fake news gif…

1 Like

Hey Dave,

This was not vin specific. BMWFS showed $7500 lease credit, $7500 bmw i lease credit, $1500 loyalty this morning from 9am EST - 1:30 PM EST and have since updated it back to $9000. We have a credit app submitted on these numbers and denied funding under these conditions. No one got the deal.

1 Like

Not your fault - thanks for trying to share it with us here :slight_smile:

1 Like

If any other crazy bmw demos come in; let me know. I want to get out of my bmw.

Totally not your fault!! That sucks for the person who had his/her credit run

Oh well got excited for a couple of hours :slight_smile: now I have to deal with the several inquiries I sent to the dealers lol
Thanks for trying @bretbmw

Thanks for letting us know. You were ON those deals and moving em quick! Lol.

Best of luck this month! :+1:

3 Likes

Is it just me or are BMW incentives weak this month? I thought March was one of their strongest but don’t see it in the numbers.

MF went down That’s a GREAT thing!! We haven’t seen a decline in MF in a few years! I’m working on the new grid and will update my Program thread soon.

3 Likes

Car sold…no longer available

Regardless, good looking out @bretbmw + @BMW_Dave! Thanks for always bringing the latest info to the forum first!

3 Likes