No good lease to replace my Q50 on something similar

My q50 lease is almost up and I’ve been researching, driving and looking at numbers on:

S4
S6
G70
Q50 RED SPORT
Stinger GT/1/2
Jaguar XE-S
Alfa Romeo Giulia

My q50 is 340 a month on a 40k MSRP so I was happy, but the only thing that I can seem to find in an even half decent price is another Q50. While the red sport would be a performance change from the regular Q50, I really don’t want another one, but it’s the best deal I’ve found so far at about 500 all in for 58k (since I don’t have vpp).

Is there nothing in this type of sport sedan that can be had for a great price? I see the occasional insane post about 80k hellcats and s6 for 500 a month but none of those seem to be realistic or reproducible. So far it’s like 600+ for a g70 or stinger, and 750+ for an s4, etc. I’m not putting any cap cost reduction.

Right now I see good deals on 2018 M3’s 80K msrp - mid 600 saw 100k m3 cs for mid 800/mo

If you’re looking to be at similar payment forget any performance model.

I am in the same boat as you bsmith1. My GTI lease is up in February and the best option seems to be the Q50 for around 350-400 a month. Car performance is very important for me and the competitive options way much higher per month.

2018 A6 is going for $500/month here in So Cal…

if you are looking for a step up in performance there is no way you will be below 500. But similar performance you could go for a loaner 330i or C300. I know the Kia Stinger GT has large discounts but not sure if it will work out to a good lease. I got my GIulia for 478/mo 0 DAS back in August. The Audi ‘S’ models will be a considerable amount more, and same with the G70, just too new.

where are you located? someone got a better deal than I did this month:

Well at least I guess I can feel confident that I’m not missing some glaring deal. I know I won’t be under 500 but I’m looking to still get a great deal… trying to stay under 1% or at it.

$600+ for a stinger? Nah, forget that, would rather drop that on a better name like Audi, I would definitely place the Q60 in there, that car could easily be had for the same price as the stinger.

So your thread title states “something similar” but it sounds like you want to get something that performs better, is that correct?

Good luck lol. I’m in the same boat…with ~5 months remaining. There seems to be nothing out there comparable to the Q50. I have a Q50S (~52k MSRP) at about $400/month. I wouldn’t mind stepping into an RS, but I’m not paying $5-600/month for it.

Yeah I mean, I want something similar but maybe a little more performance. The q50 I have is still like 300+ hp, so it’s not a slouch. I’m pretty sure I could get a red sport with some options at about 500 flat with tax at around a 58k msrp (no vpp so no way I can get these insane 410 deals I saw posted). Ironically, I bet in about 6 months when the g70 starts coming in steady supplies, those will be doable for low 500s even possibly 4s. Honestly, if I wasn’t coming from a q50 already, I’d get the red sport in a heartbeat but…aside from the performance, it’s the SAME. DAMN. CAR. The interior is identical, as is the terrible info system.

Yeah in a similar spot, got 3 months left on my caddy lease, paying high 4’s but tough to find something I like for 500.

Hope that things change in the next couple of months.

That’s my main issue as well. I love the Q50S, but I don’t want another of essentially the same vehicle. I actually don’t mind the infotainment system…idk where all of the complaints come from. The changes are very subtle…minor improvement with front/rear design, taillights have slightly changed, updated shiifter, the seats now have optional quilted pattern, changed rim design and they reduced the motor size while adding TT - its almost the same car.

I don’t think much will change, unless a manufacture gets wild with incentives. I think the world of leasing has taken a slight turn for the worst. There are deals to be had, but I don’t feel they are as readily available as they were previously.

There’s a reason the q50 leases so much better than almost everything else in the segment…

Reason I asked is because a 330 is a bit slower in a straight line but outperforms elsewhere. So I’d personally call that “similar.” And (if an ex-loaner) can fit or get close to your target budget.

All the cars you listed are not going to come close to the Infinity in terms of monthly payment. I am curious what the numbers look like on the new Volvo s60 (T6). Id like one of those for under 500/month.

Giulia Ti is probably your best bet. Folks here are getting it for mid to low 400s.

Looked online and couldn’t even find the Volvo to yet. Can’t imagine they’d be a great price but who knows.

I am having the same issue my lease is up on a Q50S i was paying $410 monthly. I have been looking all around and Infiniti quoted me 4k das $560 a month for a 18 Q60s thats insane monthly right ? Went to audi to look at the A4 and with 4k das they wanted $590. I dont know what comparable cars will get me payments for under $440 with 4k

…and the reason is?