~NO BROKER FEE~ September ACURA LOANERS! 19 MDX tech $396/month 19 Aspec $454/month (see description for details)

Acura finally did it! We have loaner cars we can sell and lease out at a big difference compared to a new one! Everything will be the same in terms of leasing it. The conquest and loyalty does Apply. The only thing that doesn’t qualify is the January 1st to march 31st rebates. You can do the pull ahead program like every other Acura lease. The cars will have less than 6k miles on them. I only have 3 right now that I can sell and will be posting as they start to come off and have different models and packages with the calculator. I only have 1 Tech package and the color is a canyon bronze with espresso interior. I have 2 Aspec MDXs which are a modern steel with red interior and a red with a black interior. For the red Aspec MDX ADD $10 to the monthly for the paint. feel free to email me at ivan@parkaveacura.com or PM here to discuss further.

As always If anyone is interested in these deals please don’t put an internet lead through our website or call in or show up and work with a salesman then talk to me after because then I won’t be able to help you out after so please if you are interested in any deals that I put up contact me directly, thank you.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura MDX Tech Package
MSRP: $ 52,395
Monthly Payment: $396
Drive-Off Amount: $2,906
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00225
Residual: 53%
Available Incentives: 1000 conquest/ loyalty, 500 college rebate, $750 active military
Region: NJ NY
Leasehackr Score: 10.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

2019 Canyon bronze/ Espresso Tech package: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=52395&sales_price=37810&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=53&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura MDX Aspec Package
MSRP: $ 55,795
Monthly Payment: $454
Drive-Off Amount: $3099
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00225
Residual: 53%
Available Incentives: 1000 conquest/ loyalty, 500 college rebate, $750 active military
Region: NJ NY
Leasehackr Score: 9.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

2019 MDX Aspec Modern steel/red interior ADD $10 a month for the RED exterior aspec MDX:

3 Likes

That’s good news. Im sure many will ask this, What is the mileage adjustment criteria vs the residual? Im sure this can then be added to the calculator as well as an option

Interested in the red ASPEC MDX. Sent you a email inquiring for more details. If available by Thursday, I would like to stop in then.

Are the available incentives in addition to what’s in the calculators?

I dont have that exact info since the manager did all the adjustments in the back screen but I had to adjust the selling price to get the exact payment with the adjustment on the miles. Either way its a steal compared to a new one. you cant get a new one for these prices so its totally worth it. Not only that Acura increased their certified warranty which these cars are sold as a certified car. Their warranty is 6 years or 100k miles for Bumper to Bumper warranty. So for example, you take a 20k mile year lease on these you’ll have warranty for the full term of the lease since youll bring it back with 60k miles even if you take those high miles! you cant get that in a new car! youll be out of warranty! Not only that Acura Gives you the first maintenance FREE!! You cant get that in a new car!! Its crazy but these loaner cars are absolutely amazing.

Hey I responded to your message we are good for thursday let me know what time so we can be free.

Correct. I already have the 1,000 conquest or loyalty in the calculator but you can add the college rebate or the active military or even both if you qualify for both of them which would be amazing.

Got it, thank you for clarifying. I currently own an MDX. That would qualify me for loyalty or is it only for leases?

Yes that $1000 is for the lease that I have posted up. is it 2010 or newer?

@aspec1 @mani_is_kool all I found out from my local Acura GSM was that max miles on an Acura demo is 6000, when I talked to him he didn’t know what the residual reduction was but he thought it was $0.10 per mile. Can someone confirm what the residual reduction is so we can add it to the LH calculator?

1 Like

Thanks for the response. That warranty change is pretty amazing. Although many dealers offer 1st maintenance on their own on new vehicles, but yeah not a manufacturer offer, I guess.

I’ve been poking around on Acura loaners but none of the local dealers seem to have a bearing on the program yet.

Honestly the maintenance on any Acura will be dirt cheap, just oil changes and filters. The SH-AWD rear diff fluid change is around $200 at dealer and due every 30k miles IIRC.

True that. For the last years, I have been receiving or taking coupons off dealer websites. Lowest I have received this year was $19.99 and highest is $34.99.

1 Like

I am in CT, is that doable? I can pickup from a NY/NJ dealership

Yes it is, thanks. Good to know there’s a cutoff.

I am interested, if doable, pls. post how to contact you

send me a PM or email. all that will change is the sales tax and whatever CT DMV is cause the prices are the same nothing changes besides that. which one are you looking for?

2019 Acura MDX Tech Package

It restricts me to send more than 3 messages as a new user :slight_smile:

Ivan@parkaveacura.com i’ll check my email

No problem let me know if anything else and yes there is a cut off but your in so your good.