~NO BROKER FEE~ MARCH Deal! LOANERS! 2020 ACURA RDX Tech $399 - RDX Aspec $447 Details in Description!

If anyone is interested in these deals please don’t put an internet lead through our website or call in or show up and work with a salesman then talk to me after because then I won’t be able to help you out after.

If you speak to another salesman and they tell you a higher price that’s what the price will be and we will NOT use my selling prices so keep that in mind once you start talking to someone else.

So please if you are interested in any deals that I put up please contact me directly and not talk to anyone else. Thanks!

Alright guys I got a batch of loaner cars coming off. I still don’t have them here physically but will get them in soon. These are the best deals you can get in a Acura. You can not get these numbers on a new one. They are certified cars which means you will get the 6 year or 100k Bumper to Bumper warranty AND Acura throws in the first maintenance free! which you do not get in a new car. These cars are excellent for high mileage leases as well since you will be covered up to 100k miles and you will be done in less than 6 years with the lease. The RDX Aspec is a Apex blue with red interior, the base MDXs are white with black exteriors and both are with black interiors. RDX Tech models are modern steel with graystone interior the black one has a black interior. The deals are showing the loyalty and conquest rebates in them already. The RDX has the targeted conquest for the Audi Q5, Lexus RX and NX, Mercedes GLC and BMW X3. The loyalty is $1500 on the RDX and $1500 for the targeted conquest. If you don’t have those targeted cars the conquest is $1000. The MDX is $1000 conquest and loyalty. Also all the SUVs I post are AWD models.

PM or send me an email at Ivan@parkaveacura.com if you have anymore questions.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Acura RDX Tech
**MSRP: $ 43,795
**Monthly Payment: $ 399
**Drive-Off Amount: $ 2,948
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00225
**Residual: 58%
**Available Incentives: $500 college rebate 750 active military
**Region: NJ NY
Leasehackr Score: 8.3

20 RDX Tech: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=44025&sales_price=36500&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Acura RDX Aspec
**MSRP: $ 47,025
**Monthly Payment: $ 447
**Drive-Off Amount: $ 3215
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00225
**Residual: 58%
**Available Incentives: $500 college rebate 750 active military
**Region: NJ NY
Leasehackr Score: 8

RDX Aspec: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=47025&sales_price=39578&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Both Base MDX SOLD

Mdx base loaner

Mercedes and Toyota lease (no GLC-Class)
36/12
First das

Hey they both got sold literally the same day I posted! both black and white MDX Bases are sold unfortunately. I wish I had more to sell!

Where am I on a new one with just first das?

first month only with 12k miles a year on a new one the monthly is $459.03. The loaner would’ve been $30 less.

Also, guys please again I want to make it clear to not be calling the dealership and doing chats or calling in and talking to other sales people. they will tell you a higher monthly payment from the start. That’s why I mention on the post as the first thing to not do that because I already put the lowest prices from the start. I already have the lowest prices we can do from my manager and it will not be any lower by trying to talk to someone else. If you want a smooth transaction and you saw this post just contact me and not try to talk to someone else. By contacting me you already avoid all the hassle of buying a car and the typical sales process and the back and forth by just talking to me. You will not get a lower deal if that’s what you are trying to do you are just wasting your time. The other sales people dont know what I have up or have posted and will have no idea what your talking about and will come and ask me anyways. you could save yourself a lot of time and confusion by not doing that because they dont know what I have posted. So please again if you want these deals do not call the dealership and talk to a sales person and when they tell you something higher say oh well Ivan has something posted on lease hacker that is lower. Just contact me directly with a PM or my email Ivan@parkaveacura.com and you’ll save all the hassle. Thanks.