No April fool - Vhooloo crystal balls BMW checklist

does BMW do MSDs across all regions now? or only on east coast and cali?

Most will.

I believe, all.

I got almost 20% off a loaner 330e, depends on model and dealer. I think 20 is a starting point, with 15-18 the end goal.

1 Like

At least you got a laugh the two dealers I emailed never even replied. Lol

Iā€™m working on a 50k 328d and already got the x2 $42k msrp for $200/mo. Looking for $175/mo on the diesel. 100k of shitty bmw for $375/mo is the goal. Iā€™m wondering if April could possibly be better then March. Regardless I have my credit app in already so I get March deals if April gets worseā€¦

2 Likes

Hey itā€™s all relative, my fart car is great. After my 2016 Jetta S, a 2018 320i that is fairly ā€œloadedā€ is quite the upgrade. People can say whatever they want about buying the badge, but itā€™s a nice car. Better than any main stream sedan Iā€™ve rented lately. It blows the doors off any thing else under $300 a month. The 180hp with a turbo is great in the high country of Colorado. (Oh mine has sport, so maybe thatā€™s the difference, those seats are sweet and the 18"s hug the road)

1 Like

Totally happy with my $46k fart car 330xi. Under $300 a month all in and short 2yr lease with just first, dmv and doc due at signingā€¦

I agree the F30 is dated but it drives like a dream. What else can you drive right now $200-$300 a month with nothing down??

1 thing I have to note is how really ā€œcompactā€ the car is. Iā€™m coming from a 2016 Passat so the space is alittle cramped for me (Iā€™m 6ā€™2ā€ 220lbs)

Jim - whatā€™s up bud? You give people $200 deals on Tundras and you getting $175 diesels? Nah man, just drive your almost free Tundra lol. Diesel is like 75 cents per gallon more ā€¦

For the sport brother!

Keep for 6 months and transfer with an incoming incentive so itā€™s as if you drove it for free. Pretty damn good feeling.

I did the same with a Tacoma this month. Deals too good to pass up.

Last Friday I went a little wild and the bill for a 78 diamond creek and 85 salon blanc de Blancs would have covered another 24 month taco lease :confused:

And those were good prices at grill 23ā€¦

2 Likes

that makes it a fish taco special!

1 Like

Itā€™s 50 cents more. And gets 40mpg so way better then the 12mpg tundra!

1 Like

Hello, only way I can get the CCA rebate is by signing up for the 3 year membership? Also, how do I get the OL code if I need it today? Thank you

Their manager is pretty aggressive and doesnā€™t want to acknowledge deals from leasehackr. I went to them for BMW X2, as I live in bridgewater. The guy wanted me to put down high down payment. Plus they dont have many Loaners.

What if you need 2 sheets of plywood from HD?

Ask politely, say please and we will show you how.

or you can search

Would you be so kind and give us the opportunity to be more thankful and be in debt of kindness, and PLEASE, show us??? (Wink: Wink: )

My apologizes, can you please let me know how I can get an OL code for BMW today. Thank you :slight_smile:

Come-on man - you can just search for OL code in this forumā€¦

1 Like