No active discussions in general for Arizona either for lease deals or EV deals

, , ,

I don’t see no active discussions in general for Arizona either for lease deals or EV deals…

when compared to AZ Vs other states…

i see so many dealers active or delas active for California and east side, Since i am new to this forum…just trying to understand the market for Arizona, especially EV cars

Whatcha lookin’ for?

Nissan Ariya or Volvo XC40 for …

to be honest any EV SUV lease

tier 1 credit.
zero down
12/24/36 months lease
10/12k miles per year…

let me know… appreciate it

There are plenty of brokers in the marketplace that will ship, or you can go pick it up and drive it home.

This is a common question: I don’t see much in (my state). It may be brokers aren’t based there, or don’t work with dealers there, or because dealers near you don’t deal. If you want a deal, go where the deals are.

ok. appreciate it

tried market place toooo, no luck

how to tag market place

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=Arizona%20%23marketplace%20order%3Alatest

@Benedetto had a post and AZ is tagged

There’s no active discussions in Georgia either which is frustrating because I’m not traveling to get a car and not having it delivered. That just does not work for me.

Would you travel to Performance Center in SC to pick up your BMW? Highly recommended experience.

A BMW has not been on my radar, if it was then yes SC isn’t too far at all. Im in the market for a jeep wrangler 4x4 RUB

Im curious, what’s wrong with having a vehicle delivered?

1 Like

A Jeep Wrangler is probably the most shipped vehicle on LeaseHackr for the last 18 months. Everyone would inherently like to get one off the lot at a nearby dealer, except when you save $1000’s of dollars by shipping one to you from a dealer who is willing to forego more profit in exchange for more volume.

Also curious what doesn’t work about shipping one in?

Was Mike Clinnin competitive?

1 Like

Mike doesn’t have the particular Wrangler I am looking for. I check back periodically just in case. My issue is I have a trade in as well and may possibly have a slight tiny bit of neg equity which I am completely okay with.

Separate the trade in from the new vehicle, any one of the places on this list should accept a check for the negative.

2 Likes

There used to be someone here that was very active in AZ :wink:

3 Likes

@nato would like your remark.

2 Likes

active in your moms house

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.