NJ (Local Only) 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road Premium 4x4 14months | $300 | $2700 MSDs

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road Premium 4x4 Auto Short Bed

MSRP: 44722
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 300
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 300

Current mileage: 3976
Maturity mileage: 20,010
Effective miles per month: 1145
Maturity date: 5/15/22

MSD due (if any): 2700
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Toyota Financial
Transfer fee: $200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No (dealing NJ and northeast local only)

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Looking to get out of my Tacoma and switch to an SUV as this just isn’t getting much use and our other vehicle lease is due up in a couple months. Babied miles it is in excellent condition all the way around. No accidents, non-smoker, etc.

Currently have offer with Carvana and listed with LeaseTrader yesterday. However, if someone is up near me and looking for a good deal it didn’t look like these numbers were doable on Tacoma’s anymore with this trim/option buildout.

Attached image of the window sticker, added rubber bed mat, and white LED bed lights, also added soft tonneau cover.

Has tech package, premium Off-Road package, 5" black tubes, blacked out emblems, LED headlights all port installed.

Photos:

Uploading: PXL_20210329_194146296.jpg…

1 Like

Stellar deal based on current market conditions

Someone should scoop this up ASAP

Don’t split the transfer fee. It’s more than fair at the full $200

1 Like

Thank you, corrected.

This is pending credit app.

Still available? If so I’ll call Toyota Financial…I have had mid 700’s credit all my adult life, however in middle of messy divorce, and credit has suffered. Not too bad though…Experian score 650. Also, I have a co signer if needed, stellar credit and he’s a GSM of a Subaru dealership, so knows the system!

It’s currently pending right now. I am not sure who TFS uses to check but this payment is with T1 credit so unlikely you’ll be able to qualify for that amount if they approved. Someone with more knowledge of these things might be able to pipe in. Will keep thread updated if anything changes

Available again? I think you can sell this to Carvana vroom etc and make a quick $1000. These are hard to find right now.

1 Like

Available again but NE local only. Carvana was best deal and they came in under buyout so I’ll either sit on it until it’s a wash or someone else here can grab it now.

Man try the Tacoma Facebook pages or forums. People are paying over msrp for them.

1 Like

The problem with lease buyout to 3rd party vs swap is it’s a far bigger PITA because of how titling works here.

I am local and interested. If Jim says it’s a good deal I trust him as I used his services before!!! Shoot me a PM as I have a few questions!!! Thanks

2 Likes

I can’t offer that deal on a 2021. It would be $360ish in nj with msds for that many miles.

On the flip side I’ve had a lot of my NJ clients use Carvana, vroom, also, givemethevin with no issues on titling.

Hey Jim, specifically for 3rd party buyout by an individual., Assume no issues when going to Carvana because of the dealer. Individual, whole other ball game, and NJ DMV’S details on this are non-existent and I couldn’t get through to them but what TFS told me on how a new title needs to be issued gave me pause and implied I may personally have to join the buyer at the DMV to be on the safe side.

I would talk to a Carvana or vroom rep. Nj is a huge state and they get plenty of business there. They would know…

Or transfer to luckydpt above. Tfs transfers are pretty fast. He’s a serious buyer and it’ll be seamless.

Waiting for luckydpt now, his turn. :slight_smile:

Thanks Jim. I’ll be in touch for an SUV once I hand in the Cherokee in a couple months.

1 Like

This is pending application/transfer.

1 Like

PM a TH if you need to reopen this. Congrats!