NJ Lease Transfer: 2023 Tesla Model 3 RWD

No longer available.

30 characters

I’m not sure that the seller would be responsible for the Charge Up incentive since they will see that the registration changed and if they were going to come after anyone for it, it would be you. If you are concerned about that I would suggest asking for that money up front to take it over, or at least the remaining ~$2,666 or so that would need to be paid back. The penalty for early sale or termination is prorated based on how long you had the car.

Yes, that’s what I meant. I am the “seller” of the lease and I am responsible for any repayment. The new lessee would only be taking over the payments.

(In effect, I am giving the new lessee this incentive since I am not asking for any of it.)

I have sent a message

Still available. I just did a tire rotation/balance.

I wasn’t going to say anything but it’s really misleading to claim this is an incentive or even insinuating the seller is paying anything out of pocket.

At best it is just an indemnity against a really improbable liability

How is it misleading? I’m passing on the incentive I received. The state of NJ may come after me for it as I am liable for it.

The terms are straight takeover.

*Listing was edited to remove the NJ incentive disclosure and clear up any confusion and/or reading comprehension issues.