NJ.lease (Andy) - Broker - NJ, NY, CT, PA, Florida - Electric & Gas HYUNDAIs

, , , , ,

Thank you ANDY for getting the best price on this car
Texting docusign and delivery were very easy as advertised
I was looking for i3 but LH convinced me hyundai is cheaper and tires are MICHELLIN
Drive is very nice, like TSLA

1 Like

Thanks Andy for sourcing this great EV for me! Simple transaction and painless process. Everything was as stated and the deal was great!

1 Like

Thank you Andy. We got it done buddy.

A really great car that is surprisingly roomy and more of a car feel than something like a Bolt. The base variant (which this is) has radar cruise, lane keeping, wireless phone charging, two screens, variable drive modes. So, so much car for the money. Got bonus drive to offset Andy’s fee, the $4,250 check was confirmed just 24 hours later.

The dealer wouldn’t come close to Andy’s deal, the dealer wouldn’t even deal with me after I told him I’m working with Andy. Work with Andy and the dealer all of a sudden turns from ball buster to your best friend. Andy, Eduardo at the dealership is a good kid and really hustled for me.

Tagging cars with radar cruise and having LKA steer to follow is the most fun you can have for $159.

1 Like

Thank you Andy so much for getting me into the Ioniq EV! I could not be happier with the process. Everything was so easy and Andy really went above and beyond explaining everything and helping me get this amazing car for the exact deal advertisedimage2 (1) image3

1 Like

A big thank you to Andy for making an incredible deal on a Sonata Plug-In Hybrid Limited for my wife.
I texted and he had a possible deal within an hour or two.
The next day we heard from the dealer who confirmed the exact deal as Andy had predicted and took some information.
And two days later we picked up the car.
The whole process could not have been smoother or more painless.

Can’t recommend him more highly.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve just picked up my Ioniq today and I couldn’t be happier. I contacted the broker Andy yesterday morning not knowing what to expect because I’ve never contacted a broker through the forum but this deal was too good to pass up. The process was as explained exactly and Andy was very attentive throughout the whole process. After the credit check and insurance was done at home, I went to the dealership to finish the paperwork with the finance manager and left with the listed deal. This was an amazing experience overall. Hopefully Andy can expand his services to other brands too!

1 Like

Thanks Andy. I was able to go through Andy for my Ioniq EV and am happy with it, as it’s my first EV. Runs nice, even coming from a crossover.

Picking up the car from the dealer was pretty easy. I’ve been approved for my BonusDrive rebate and sumbitted my paperwork for the NJ state incentive (no questions about my paperwork). So thanks for your help Andy.

Thanks,

Phil

2 Likes

Picked up a white Ioniq Limited on Saturday.
The process was as painless as possible. No complaints.
Thanks Andy.

1 Like

Thank you Andy for this gem of a deal on my first EV. Simple transaction and painless process. Everything was as stated and the deal was great!

Family loves this car. It is roomy with lot of features. Got a level2 charger installed at home… no need to visit any charging stations.

1 Like

This thread is for Reviews only. Please PM all direct questions.

I saw Andy’s “Money Maker” 2019 Ioniq thread, which lead me to sell my <$100/month 2019 Ioniq for a profit, which also lead me to this thread for the 2020 Ioniq. I reached out to Andy and had a selection made very quickly. He is very knowledgeable on this matter and responsive. The dealer he connected with reached out within a day or 2 and got the rest of the process going.

Thanks again, and I will consider using you again when it’s time for something new.

1 Like

Thanks Andy for one of the easiest car transactions ever! I got the car I wanted at the price I was hunting for. I had already called a couple of dealers who hung up on me and decided there had to be a better way. Finding Andy on Leasehacker was the answer. He’s straightforward and the deal goes exactly as advertised. I can’t thank you enough. Highly recommended.!
PXL_20201025_154504927|666x500

1 Like

I highly recommend Andy’s services. He does all the hard work for you. I just showed up at the dealer and picked up my awesome Ioniq SE! I’d give Andy a 10 out of 10 when it comes to customer service. He answered all of my questions before, during, and after the purchase. Already approved for Bonus Drive for the 250 broker fee and easily submitted to the state for the 4250. Best $99 dollar per month car ever.

1 Like

Wanted to thank Andy for his help with this unbelievable deal. At the end of the day, my net will be $79.52 a month. This included a first responder discount. Bonus drive was easy, and after a little hickup with the state $4,250 it is now resubmitted and verbally approved. Just need to wait for the check.

Thank you again!

1 Like

Awesome experience getting this car via Andy. Got me a deal I wouldn’t have been able to get myself. He was very helpful and honest throughout the process…no pushy salesman approach. Definitely recommend, easily worth the broker fee in my opinion.
I’ll be reaching out again for my next car.

1 Like

I had a great experience with Andy in acquiring my Santa fe 2021 Limited Portofino Grey.
And i am glad to give my review and say Andy gives a five star experience with his work.

After dealing with several dealerships and realizing they don’t even value loyalty ( we have been customer for Long Island city Hyundai for 5 Years). we contemplated on going with another brand. then we came across Leasehackr and Andy.
we have a great experience with Andy. not even single phone call just a few text regarding what we are looking for and my details for registration (not even credit score because he has a car for almost any credit score). We told him what we are looking for and he delivered. We really appreciate the work he did to get us what we wanted.
All we had to do was schedule an appointment for picking up the car.
we went drop off our old car (santa fe 2018) sign Finance papers got the new car keys and drove home all the process took about 30 minutes. there was no surprises no changes we got what we were expecting. Total great experience.

Thank you Andy!!!

2 Likes

Andy was great to work with in purchasing my new 2021 Hyundai Palisade. He’s responsive and answers all the questions you have. I had a lot of questions because this is my first lease. He’s easy to talk to and his pricing is transparent. And he doesn’t pressure you on your purchase. I would highly recommend if you’re in the market for a Hyundai.

1 Like

I signed and paid over a week ago… crickets since then… about to file a claim on my credit card for the refund.

1 Like

Same. Signed and paid about 2 weeks ago now. Radio silence ever since.

I sent text messages and pm’ed several times, but no response…