🚗 NJ BMW Programs! | New Car + Demo Deals Clearance | May 2019 | BMW Dealer - No Broker Fees

, ,

Hi Brett I am on the market for X5 or X6 either new or demo. Please let me know what you have. Thanks

am i reading it right that the m5 has $7k in incentives?

Hi Bret,

I am looking for a 330i (loaner is ok), any good deal on your hand now?

Any good deals on X5? Brooklyn,NY

What are your X5 deals? Looking for X5 around 65k with 12k

Just so you guys are aware / those on the fence of buying a BMW -

Buy rate money factor dropped from .00165 to .00145. Most incentives stayed the same. Be aware - some residuals went down, such as the X3. Enjoy your savings of a few extra dollars!

7 Likes

NO WAY!!! Awesome news Bret!

Do you have the official July incentives list? I’m most interested in the 4 series (430) if you have that immediately handy? I think it went to $4500/$5500 (430/440)?

I think the incentive for loyalty and conquest is the same in the Northeast – Could you confirm ?

Excellent!

I do, but am no longer allowed to post it. BMW NA was not happy with a few of us here on the LH board. :slight_smile:

Thanks for passing this along. I’m looking to lease TWO 430i Gran Coupes. Coming out of two 2016 Equus leases. I’m in NC, would you be able to assist. 3/10K, qualify for loyalty. Thanks in advance.

Tony

1 Like

They’ll get over it lol…I’m looking for something end of month will send you a PM

They’ll get over it by firing him.

2 Likes

Bimmerpost often has latest programs up in short order.

1 Like

Duh :roll_eyes:

Yeah…Ive been watching there as well…

1 Like

Any Base X3 with heated seats deals available?

Yup I have a jet black / black sensatec no options other than heated seats and heated steering wheel. $44k msrp

Can you at least please confirm that conquest/loyalty and lease credit are unchanged for 330 and M340 in July from June? Since the RV is confirmed the same, and MF has dropped from .00165 to .00145, the only missing piece of the puzzle is available credits/incentives (2,750 for east from June). Thank you!

1 Like