[NJ] 2019 i8 Roadster Sophisto Gray, $173K MSRP, $5000 down + $500 transfer fee, $925/month SOLD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 i8 Roadster (convertible)

MSRP: $173,xxx
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $1152/month, includes NJ taxes

Effective miles per month: used up 1500 miles on a 20,000 mile lease. 22 months remain of the 24 months
Maturity date: 8/28/2021

MSD due (if any): none
Cash due (if any): $5000 payable to me to assume the $925 monthly payment
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: EXCELLENT

Making room for another convertible, so getting rid of this sweet ride. If you don’t like attention, do not get this car. If you are single, get this car haha.

Wheels are blacked out with Plastidip so it it can be taken off at lease return. Very durable and easy to reapply if needed.

I’ll put this on swapalease later this week, making it the cheapest roadster on that site as well.

Photos: better pics to come…I really need to work on my photo skills

2 Likes

Yeah!!!2020220
But with 5k down this is not 925 a month.

Agreed, mods, for the love of baby Jesus please make it mandatory to put the EFFECTIVE monthly in the subject line.

@nextlevelautobrokers can you please clarify whether the effective monthly is $925 AFTER the down payment, or in addition to the down payment?

sure! It doesn’t include the $5k down . Efffective is $1152/month

Thanks. I assumed a broker would have known what effective payment meant - updated the title

Ah missed that part completely…the joy of typing these up at night after a long day. Plus it gives the TH something to do! Thanks for the help as always!

thanks!

1 Like

Dan, 2 for 1 discount if someone grabs both your roadster and my coupe???

I’m in! You’re not getting rid of yours though right?!

MUST HAVE EXCELLENT CREDIT AND INCOME! Back on!

2 Likes

Very curious how much op put down that he’s asking for $5k

Anyone can ask anything they want. What may or may not have been put down has no effect…

The market will speak for itself.

Whether it is to recoup funds, or make some money, if someone is willing to pay it, is all that matters.

2 Likes

Agreed yet still curious

1 Like

So in other words you have a wife whos making you do this?! lol

1 Like

Wife is happy
Credit approved and pending stage 1 now

Thanks for looking

Now on to my next hack!

1 Like