Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Volvo and Acura Lease Returns in NJ

Hi all. If you are in NJ and are returning either a Nissan, Volvo or Acura lease, my dealers want your lease returns. Any model, any condition, doesn’t matter.

Please PM me and I am happy to set up a way for you to return your lease very quickly and painlessly.

Edit: this doesn’t mean that my dealers are going to take you out of your leases early. That’s not what this thread says - please do not interpret it this way. Your payments are your responsibility.

1 Like

Sincerely,

Every dealership

5 Likes

you’d be surprised how many clients have tried to organize their own lease returns and local stores would not take it. they must not like money.

1 Like

Is this signaling another possible uptick in what we can get for selling off our leases?

yes 20202020.

3 Likes

Hmm looking to return a Nissan lease and get into an Acura. Any lease magic for this scenario?

That’s not what this thread is for.

2 Likes

Try to sell Your Nissan. get a free quote from Vroom, Carvana or ALgo and see where You are with the equity.

1 Like

You want my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland? I can tape a Volvo logo on the front grill.

:wink:

Except for FCA dealerships…haha

Though I was expecting some $$$ from Poster like the Audi guy did a year ago.

I would gladly take any lease return for any of the brands I deal with

except bmw b/c those are legit worthless.

3 Likes

i have a 2018 v90cc coming off of lease and don’t want to hear about any wear and tear issues, is this of interest to you? I am in NY. Can you help me with a replacement car BY THE WAY? Thanks so much

No and yes, in order of your questions.

3 Likes

This sounds promising :laughing:

3 Likes

Hi guys - if you are in the tristate or PA and have an infiniti lease return that’s coming due either this month or in the next couple of months, my dealer will likely take you out of it on a case-by-case basis.

Obviously, your carfax must be clean. It helps if you have a lower mileage.

If you have the following, and are looking to get out a little early, or to find a place to return your infiniti, please do not hesitate to reach out:

1. Q50 / Q60 luxe / sport / red sport
  2. 2017 or 2019 Qx50 (old body or new body)
  3. Low MSRP QX60

Also, if we take your car, remember that your $395 disposition fee is waived!!

We can do the same for Nissans, Volvos, Honda, Acura, Toyota, and Lexus!!

1 Like

Sigh… No BMW??? LOL.