Nissan, Volvo and Acura Lease Returns in NJ

Hi all. If you are in NJ and are returning either a Nissan, Volvo or Acura lease, my dealers want your lease returns. Any model, any condition, doesn’t matter.

Please PM me and I am happy to set up a way for you to return your lease very quickly and painlessly.

Edit: this doesn’t mean that my dealers are going to take you out of your leases early. That’s not what this thread says - please do not interpret it this way. Your payments are your responsibility.

Sincerely,

Every dealership

5 Likes

you’d be surprised how many clients have tried to organize their own lease returns and local stores would not take it. they must not like money.

1 Like

Is this signaling another possible uptick in what we can get for selling off our leases?

yes 20202020.

3 Likes

Hmm looking to return a Nissan lease and get into an Acura. Any lease magic for this scenario?

That’s not what this thread is for.

2 Likes

Try to sell Your Nissan. get a free quote from Vroom, Carvana or ALgo and see where You are with the equity.

1 Like

You want my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland? I can tape a Volvo logo on the front grill.

:wink:

Except for FCA dealerships…haha

Though I was expecting some $$$ from Poster like the Audi guy did a year ago.

I would gladly take any lease return for any of the brands I deal with

except bmw b/c those are legit worthless.

3 Likes

i have a 2018 v90cc coming off of lease and don’t want to hear about any wear and tear issues, is this of interest to you? I am in NY. Can you help me with a replacement car BY THE WAY? Thanks so much

No and yes, in order of your questions.

2 Likes

This sounds promising :laughing:

3 Likes