Nissan Rogue deals in Atlanta

Hello:
I am looking for following deal on Nissan Rogue ( want a SL) but they have this deal on S only.
2018 Nissan Rogue S, Zero Down & Zero Due at Signing
Monthly Payment:$269/mo.
Term:36 mos.
MSRP:$26,090
Are there any better deals than this. I see on the forum people had Rogues for around $117 or so… Any Idea?

If you want an SL, negotiate on that. Why are you talking S then?

Great input. I am new to the leasing. On the dealer web site they have promotion on “Rogue S” only. So I am assuming they got tons on Rogue S and offering promotions. With “Rogue SL” they do not have such ads. If I am asking on “Rogue SL”, should I ask for out of door sale price and then indicate them that “by the way, I want to lease it than buy it” . Is it how it works? I am not sure what to ask when I ask for sale price to get a good deal.

1 Like

They just advertise offers on Rogue S because that has the cheapest payment. You can lease any trim level

1 Like

From some research I’ve done, this payment can be lower. And from reading this forum, start with the price of the vehicle. The sticker price is the MSRP but the dealer can/should offer a discount (I’ve seen 10% discounts from a Nissan dealer in NYC).

1 Like