Nissan Leaf S lease

Just leased a Nissan Leaf (36 month / 12K) for $106/month (including taxes) with $2500 drive-off with VPP before CA & PGE refunds. PM me if you are interested for dealer details. He has 2 more at this price. Dealer in in Bay Area.

what might be valuable for others to know, how much did vpp save you?

Student VPP may be about $500, I’d assume. I can ask.

so $175/mo. sign and drive. not a great deal. my Volt was $4500 one pay. before rebates.

Please give details on this fantastic volt lease.

It is a base model LT. I am sure anyone can get $6000 one pay since I had a better incentive. They have incentives, bonus tags, lease cash, downpayment assistance, competitive lease bonus. Just negotiate the price of the car to $30k and do $9k minimum in incentives. They have lease cash they can use at their discretion that can help get you there.
Much better car than a LEAF.

Could you share the name of the dealer you got you $4500 for 36 months / 12K miles from?

yes, but your volt had $3K or more in abnormal incentives. be reasonable. no one can expect that nor be elligible for it if they dont have any other leases.

don’t waste your time, it was a march only deal and had to have an asian lease for competitive purposes. I really wish some people were more constructive in their responses.

I had an extra $1500 in incentives that are no longer available. I would still do $6000 one pay versus 36x $175 for a leaf.

yes, I’d do a one pay too, but when one is sitting on a proverbial mattress stuffed with cash its easy to do that.

Id be interested in your deal.

The best I have been able to negotiate is $3000 total drive off, $109 before tax, 36/12k.

Hi, can you please PM me your lease details and dealer. Thanks!

This is a great deal for the leaf since you will get phe rebate which you won’t get with the volt/dolt

Only a dolt drives a volt lol

touché

A _____ drives a Cruze?

(based on gas $2.55/gallon and electricity 0.18c/kwh)

gas is closer to $3 a gallon on the low end in the bay area and electricy it done right (i.e. seperate metering with charging over night) should cost less than 12c a kwh.

A separate meter? what does that cost?
Is 12c tier 1?

BTW, my deal comes with 2 years of free charging. So, I pay only 1/3 of the net electricity.