Nissan/Infiniti Pull Ahead

I received an email on February 1st from the same salesman that I started my (17’ Maxima) lease with 24 months ago at nissan:

Congratulations on being eligible for the Nissan pull ahead program. Your current lease only has 12 payments remaining and it’s time to think about getting into a new vehicle. With the pull ahead program you are eligible to have at least 2 of your remaining payments, and up to all 12, waved, as well as additional incentives and discounts on a new vehicle.
If you are ready to move on to your next vehicle please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so we can set up that transition for you.

Thanks, sounds like the standard 2 months from Nissan and then roll the remaining 10 to new deal.

I have 12 months remaining of my 3yr lease. I spoke to the salesman yesterday, he offered me the 2018 Maxima or 2019 Altima but I declined it. I’ll just keep my 2017 Maxima for the remainder of my lease, then I’ll walk away from Nissan. I’m not really a fan of there vehicles anymore…

That’s way off. Edmunds just had a post where a guy leased a 2.5 SR FWD w/Premium pkg. $28k list for $299/mo. $0 due at signing (sign and drive). I believe Nissan is offering $1475 lease cash right now. That should take care of your $1200 roll in.

Folks - I’m trying to understand the mechanics of pull-ahead.

if I have a 39mo/39k Infiniti lease, and I want to avail of this pull-ahead at 36 months, may I return it with the full 39k miles, or will I only be allowed 36k miles?

39k miles.

1 Like