Nissan Ariya Evolve+ FWD, 36/15K, $598/month, $1000 DAS

I definitely feel like the day will come when Nissan realizes they’ve shopped a ton of Ariyas and nobody has bought them, but that day is not here yet.

That is not a concern, I haver never bought a lease at the end. I have leased around 6 cars I think and traded all in early except my very first one. Which was a Nissan Leaf back in 2017.

Looked into the EV6 GT-Line but all the quotes i am getting are worse for that. I liked the EV6 though. I think I liked the Ariya more. Felt bigger inside. Haven’t had a chance to really look into the Ionic 5. Not many in my area.

You won’t be able to trade it in either as far as I understand the policy. It is really terrible even if the car was 50% off I would not get it with this policy in my opinion.

I have the ID4 Pro S and really like it…

3 Likes

So you wouldn’t take a car that leased for free? Lol

You could do better.

Youre literally in the process of using $5k in lease equity to offset the cost of a new vehicle. Something that the terms of a nissan lease would effecti dly make impossible to do.

It’s good to be mindful of the impact of the terms of your contract.

4 Likes

What do you mean? If you have positive equity in your lease isn’t it better to trade it in and use that equity then just sitting on it and at the end lose it when you turn the car back in?

Yes, which is the whole point. With a nissan lease, vetween the 3rd party buyout pricing and not being able to buy out an arriya lease effectively means you can’t trade it in and leverage any equity.

1 Like

Can you trade in a Nissan lease esrly for another nissan lease? Can you do that for a Model Y. With all the games dealers are doing currently it is pushing me more towards the Tesla no BS method.

You can on another nissan, however, the nissan lease structures tend to be primarily rent charged based, ensuring youll have negative equity the whole time.

Tesla leases may be able to be traded back in to tesla, but thats it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.