New Toyota 2018 Highlander Lease. Rate my deal

Im diving into this deal and wanted to know what you guys thought about it:

Its a base model Highlander (LE) $33,364 MSRP for 36 months @ 12k miles with free maintenance for 2 years plus a comp one from the dealer. Payments are $1000 due at signing including all fees and taxes @ $349 per month including $500 loyalty cash in the deal.

What do you guys think?

Average at best.

Where are all the breakdowns

Broker in Marketplace offering the Highlander LE for $322/mo in neighboring PA

I can get them 322 plus nj tax, tags, small fee. (Doc 140, fedex 30) Winds up being $380/mo.

Same price… I’m sure if you get me a formal quote I can save you $500 if i push. Might not be worth the drive…it’s 20 mins outside philly.

Highlander doesn’t lease great…

Free maintenance isn’t anything special. Toyota literally includes it on every single new Toyota sold for two years.

1 Like

Not a deal at all. Have you tried multiple dealers? Parkway Toyota is an excellent dealership btw. Highly recommend.

FYI I just signed 385/month (including tax) with 0 DAS on XLE AWD for 36/15k in MA

1 Like

Can you provide the paperwork. That’s an awesome deal, put it in the trophy garage too.

I have a friend getting quoted 448 DAS and 448/month on a 36/12 lease on an XLE V6 in Northeast OH. That’s without negotiation so I’m trying to coach them on how to get the numbers down.

No paperwork yet, but anyone can just email Boch toyota and get $395 with $0 DAS… I had $500 loyalty but they wouldn’t apply all of it as the deal was “so good” so they said.

10 msds should save about $50/mo. I’ve never seen it as low as the above poster got his for. I’d like to see the discount on paper

I tried MSDs but they said I couldn’t as the MF was too low already…