New to leasing. Is this a good deal?

If it’s on a manufacturer website, it isn’t a good deal. (Nor is it actually the numbers listed)

3 Likes

Ok thanks lol

You’re better off looking at Tacoma’s and Tundras this month.

I have been looking at the Tundras. They just feel kind of cheap inside.

Sure but is the F150 twice as nice? As in, would you pay twice as much every month? You decide

Yeah if you want a 14yr old pickup…

6 Likes

I did for a while. Ha!

1 Like

Real talk: Ford sells 100k-ish trucks a month, so it’s their bread and butter for these to NOT be especially hackable.

If you are shopping the truck, work the best numbers you can on the trim you want. Get the residual / interest (ford doesn’t use mf they have an APR on lease) / incentives.

If you want an F150 but are more inclined to shop the deal, skim those same forums this month and see what offers more incentives, higher residual, lower interest.

For instance, and I barely speak Ford but I don’t speak truck so excuse me if this makes no sense:

MF, RV, and May incentives for a 2020 Ford F150 XL supercab 4WD for 36/12, zip 14004, please and thanks you. – 2.70% APR | 54% residual | $4425 lease cash

vs

Can I get residual and money factor on xlt and lariat 4x4 36/12k? Zip 80112
Thank You! – 6.20% APR | Lariat: 59% residual. $1425 lease cash | XLT: 57% residual. $2925 lease cash

The heart wants what it wants, and you always have to run the numbers, but I didn’t work as hard as I did for the credit score I have to pay 6.2% interest IN RENT on my vehicle.

I’m glad someone said it. I get they are insanely cheap, but so are RX350s and most of Nissan’s lineup. Stale bread is not for me,

I like it. Its half price!

2 Likes

Looks like a great deal for the dealer

Go to the F150 forums and/or google up PCO’s

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies.

Definitely browse the Ford site and play with the configuration tool too. From time to time you’ll get a pop up with a PCO/Targeted offer or coupon that you can use. If you’re a BJs member keep an eye out for the Auto program they have run in conjunction with Ford in the past. That will at least get you X Plan pricing.

1 Like

I’m an artist

You’re trying to get your post count up?

1 Like