New Tacoma V6 SR5 Short Bed Double Cab

Guys, came across an awesome Tacoma lease!

2018 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 Short Bed Automatic: Non-Cement color

MSRP: $33,450
Selling price: $31,450
Monthly Payment: $399
Cash Due at Signing: $999
MSD: 0
**Incentives: None **

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .0030
Residual: $22,746

Region: SoCal - LA Co.
Leasehackr Score:

This deal is far from awesome. People were getting Tundras a couple months ago for $300 with only first payment DAS albeit that was with US Bank. I’m guessing TFS on this one. Please do some research on this forum before you sign anything.

3 Likes

Definitely not awesome on planet Earth.

2 Likes

Here is a truck within $13 of the MSRP you list. Backing the $1,000 cash-back incentive out, a great price dealer discount would be $3,277, or roughly 10%.

Go here: SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers - #1513 by Phillychill and get the link from @Cody_Carter and see what he can provide.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=homePageNewCarTab_false_0&selectedEntity=d311&zip=90011#listing=217388481

1 Like

If you already signed the “awesome” lease, then you can check back in 36 months so we can show you how to get a true awesome lease.

2 Likes

Wow! For the truck I mentioned? SR5 V6 double Cab? $299 lease you say?

I have not. Thank goodness, was getting quotes with a friend

Hey man thank you the advice! That’s really helpful. Still learning how to navigate around this forum

Yes. I can help

1 Like

Can you send me the exact truck? Is there a link?

I’ll send you a pm

1 Like

Bad deal. Leased my dad a Tacoma for 250 sign and drive less than a year ago.

1 Like

Is it same Tacoma? There about 40+ different configurations. SR5 V6 double cab? Or are you talking about a base 4-cyl. model?

Definitely talk to Cody man, I leased a trd off road with him for $100 less than that

3 Likes

V6 4x4

Sr5 has the highest residuals so they should lease the best.

Do u have credit unions in your state?

1 Like

Reach out to @Cody_Carter. Otherwise ask the dealer if they’ll provide a bottle of lube with that deal.

2 Likes

The sport in manual transmission leases the best actually. $255/mo in the philly area. Sr5 is close at 270/mo v6 4x4. These numbers are 9% tax, and tags included. All in sign and drive

2 Likes

And that would be an awesome deal from an awesome guy!!!

1 Like

We do, here in CALI. But it’s a lease and not purchase so we’d be at the mercy of the dealer’s choice of lender(s). Correct?

Have you spoken to Cody yet? At his dealer you can lease through Toyota or US Bank. US Bank currently has the better rates for Tacomas

1 Like