New Member -- Looking for Feedback on Intro Email and Strategy

Hi guys. I am a new member to this website, although I have been lurking for several months in preparation of my first lease hack. I have not started contacting dealers, but I have put together an introductory email that I hope to send to dozens if not hundreds of dealers across the United States in order to secure a good lease deal. I was hoping you guys can review the proposed email that I plan to send below. Do you guys have any feedback on it? Do you think it needs any work or any changes?

To simplify my lease hacking, I have considered putting together a spread sheet that includes the name and contact information for all the dealers in my state and the surrounding states. With this information, I can use the mail merge feature in Microsoft Word to pre-populate the emails and to send dozens of them at once.

Pasted below is my proposed email. Please let me know your thoughts.

"Greetings BMW Dealer, my name is Steve Johnson and I am in the market for a new vehicle. Please note that I am a completely serious buyer. I will not waste your time, and I am ready to pick up a vehicle in the next few days if we can work out a price.

As an initial matter, please note that email is my preferred method of communication, and I have no intention to visit your dealership in person or speak with you over the phone until you can provide me with a satisfactory and reasonable quote over email.

To be quite straight forward with you, I am looking to lease a demo BMW. I would like a price that is around 22 percent off the MSRP before any incentives are added. Please note that the deal must have base Money Factor (MF), so do not mark it up. If applicable, I can put down the maximum number of Multiple Security Deposits(MSD).

Although I am open to considering any loaner vehicles in your possession, I am specifically interested in VIN X-XX-XXX-X, which per my research on cars dot com and car guru has been sitting in your inventory for approximately 325 days. I can take his vehicle off your hands and help you move inventory if you are open on the pricing. Please note that I am located in New York City from Area Code 10021. I am flexible as to number of months and mileage, and would just like the cheapest deal available.

I am not interested in putting any money down other than potential tax, acquisition, and government fees. As a proud member of the LeaseHackr community, I am well aware that my conditions may seem a bit difficult and extreme to work with. However, please be aware that I am a serious buyer who is willing to pick up a vehicle ASAP.

If you believe we can work together on this deal pursuant to the aforementioned terms, please send me a simplified deal sheet that specifically includes the following: (1) MSRP, (2) Selling Price that does not include any incentives, (3) months, (4) miles per year, (5) residual, (6) money factor, (7) taxed and untaxed incentives, (8) drive off, (9) taxes, (10) acquisition fee, (11) government fees. I will review the deal sheet and pick up the vehicle if you are able to meet my conditions as to to the lease.

I look forward to working with you, and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Steve Johnson"

Thank you guys for reading my thread, and I look forward to your feedback.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wording Emails for the Deal?