(New England ONLY) - 2018 BMW X5 40e xDrive - 36M/10K MSRP $68xxx - $499/Month + Tax - DAS: Bank, Dealer, Tags + MSDs (Includes Loyalty) . BUILD SHEET ADDED!

, , ,

Former Loaner 2018 BMW X5 40e X Drive

MSRP $68xxx
36M/10K
$499 + Tax
$2000 Total DAS for Upronts (for MA—could be a couple hundred more for another New England state)
MSDs-7* 550 for $3850

Loyalty is $1500. Please add $1500/36 if you do not have loyalty.
College grad available

Broker Fee: $399

Please please please do not ask if you are out of the New England Region

Maine, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT

Hi Mike,

Just wondering the color combination on this and what the number look like for 36/12k

Hey Sir!

Happy to share if you PM me.

Thx
Mike

Thank you, PM sent

Man I thought this would be gone before end of night

Still available!

Great deal. People are getting stingy with all the awesome deals out there. They will wait for a better deal then miss them all when the month ends and 2018s aren’t leasing anymore…people are passing on my $240 all in x2 deal bc they have to drive 2 hours. Silly

2 Likes

I put up a $3k more expensive, non-demo M-sport model for not much more and it hasn’t sold. Lot of people are in for a very rude awakening next month when you can no longer lease these things.

2 Likes

They’re a little goofy looking for sure. But they have a little zip and handle well, has cool interior lighting features. Perfect for the wife and at these prices can’t be beat.

Might have something to do with the fact that 2018 X5 is now an old model since there was a redesign for 2019.

I think we’re crossing wires w an X5 and X2