(New England, NY, NJ, PA) - 2018 BMW 328d xdrive M Sport - MSRP $55xxx - 24/10 - $385/month + Tax - DAS : First, Bank, Dealer, Tags ($2000)

, , ,

Temp tags good in this deal!

Former loaner 328d xdrive

MSRP
$55xxx
24/10

No MSD route-
$2000 DAS
$385/month + Tax

MSD route
MSDs plus first DAS
$419/month + Tax

Add 1000/24 if no loyalty

Available incentives:
Loyalty included on this deal.
College grad available

$399 Broker Fee

Car-
M Sport
Premium
Surround Sound
Cold Weather
Much More!

*pic of similar car

Shouldn’t the monthly be cheaper with the MSDs?

Good question!

Not necessarily—-

If you breakdown the numbers MSDs still save about $1000 (a little less) over the 24 months

The monthly is higher, but all of the upfronts minus the first payment are rolled in.

The structure here is either $2000 total DAS including first payment or MSDs plus first payment

If I did 2000 total or 2000 plus MSDs, the MSD payment would look considerably cheaper

Seems a bit pricey for an ‘18 diesel, but it is $55k. What is the dealer discount before incentives?

I hear ya and completely agree it’s not as aggressive as many were seeing on LH. Was thinking the same.

That said, I think it’s still a good car for the money, with not much else to compare to in market. Figured it was worth putting out there and continue to track discounts.

We’re looking at about 15% off before incentives at the moment. Not for the unicorn hunter :slight_smile:

1 Like

BUT, it is a high-option car. Most of the cheap ones here are sub $50k. Just tough to gauge without knowing the discount.

1 Like

Totally! Just calculated that. Missed it on original reply.

1 Like

Ah. Thanks for explaining! Now can you just turn that car into a wagon?

Lol!

I wish!

Borderline off topic … but for BMWs that are being sold with cap cost $40k or less. It’s cheaper to take the MF bump and waive the bank fee.

1 Like

Not at all. Super helpful!

Apples to apples, absolutely. But the w/o MSD example is shown with an extra 2K DAS.

Exactly!

I’m happy to price it MSDs plus 2K for upfronts if that’s compelling and interesting.

It’ll be about $35 less than MSDs plus first only.

There still is a highly optioned 328d loaner wagon at BMW Ann Arbor… but they have some unrealistic price they want get from it.