(New England) 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Premium MSRP $24870 39M/12K $245/Month + Tax and $1275 DAS

Lol I see you’ve gone down this road.

Thanks man

Just updated my post with the ‘wide variety’ of cars he’s asked for dealer details pricing/gotten quotes on/posted about/asked me about

2 Likes

LMFAO nice work

1 Like

Now stop wasting people’s time.

2 Likes

You dont have to be rude … even if im not buying … its a genuine question anyone will ask

He’s a professional unicorn chaser

2 Likes

Exactly cause unicorns don’t exist. :joy::joy::joy:

If you ask a broker a question about a car… with zero intention to buy… that is what is rude as you are essentially saying that you don’t value their time

1 Like

So if i walk into a dealership and ask a cars price without the intention of buying … im not wasting his time, hes there to sell cars so he’ll do anything to make me want to purchase not kick me out … same as you guys … you answer questions in the hope of getting a buyer … not everyone comes here ready to lease … some are ready and some are just looking to see if anything catches their eye … just like my quest to find the perfect unicorn car

Here’s a tip. You will never get a unicorn from a broker.

They are hiding in plain site.

1 Like

You are wasting his time (and clearly don’t know what working off of commission means)… he could be working with someone that actually wants to buy a car.

You ask questions giving off the impression that you are interested to buy… when in reality you aren’t.

I can guarantee you if you told him from the start you don’t want to buy anything he won’t assist you. You have ZERO respect for people, their time, and livelyhood.

2 Likes

What’s your definition of “the perfect unicorn car”?

That to me sounds like something you will never find because it’s arbitrary and based on feeling and intangibles.

3 Likes

Is this for one particular unit or are you able to repeat this? Also, I’m nowhere near New England. For an 11% discount I would pay cash for a crosstrek w/ eyesight (which this one doesn’t have)

And for the record, I’m looking for a small SUV/crossover for the child - the Sierra 1500 is for myself. (Don’t wanna get sniped for being a chaser!)

1 Like

haha no worries!

I can repeat this with 11-12% no problem, at least in New England.

Happy to try in your local area for a broker fee (if successful).

Oh hell yes

I just shot you a PM but a good friend of mine manages a dealer in Houston, TX.

I’d love to give him the business if that’s not too much of a pain!

haha, the story of my life.

Bump as these are still available in any color!

Still one more month left of winter. Let’s move some Subies!

See new thread here