New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Is your friend the salesman? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

No… the janitor :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like a decent deal if anyone interested,not a unicorn but not bad either . If anyone is interested should look at this, do let us know if you were successful . They also have couple of Macans

2 Likes

12/15000? I thought those CPO is 12/18000 only?

CPO is 15k

1 Like

$1k dealer fee + $1,250 ceramic coating

2 Likes

6 Likes

@admins this thread was proof of concept for sharing leads and it can work but I doubt anyone wants to sift through all the posts when there’s so much garbage banter, “wanted” and spoonfeeding etc etc.

Either actively moderate the thread or just make it its own sub so people can see actual leads from the thread titles and immediately know vehicle, location etc

15 Likes

bz4X are arriving at Walnut creek. I am not sure about the discount but just sharing in case some one is looking to hack

Friendly reminder folks

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

6 Likes

Cleveland area:
2024 Nissan Altima SR AWD with premium package
~$35k MSRP
Black
36m/10k
Would come out to $~$350 / Month (inc. 9% tax) with $1500 (inc 1st payment), no rebates required. (was priced as a PA registered lease)

Was helping a friend who landed on a different unit from a different dealer. Let me know if anyone has serious interest (i.e. ready to buy), and I can connect with dealer.

2024 Cadillac Lyriq Lux1 AWD. Black. $67k MSRP

24/10k
$486/mo
$490 DAS.
NJ

Must have conquest and Costco.

5 Likes

2024 Tacoma SR5 short bed double cab with upgrade package
Underground on Boulder (Grey)
5k off 45k MSRP
Bay Area

PM if serious

4 Likes

Taycan Turbo CPO
Black on Beige
Quoted about $1450 first DAS with Cali tax and tags included
NorCal

PM if serious

2 Likes

COLORADO ONLY

2024 Cadillac Lyriq Tech Trim (Loaner)

• 24/10K
  • Costco Incentive, Colorado State Rebate & Loaner In-Out Discount Included.
  • Color: White
  • One Pay: Appox $8000 (Including 8.8% Taxes, your taxes may vary based on where you live).

2024 Cadillac Lyriq Lux1 Trim

• 24/10K
  • Costco Incentive, Colorado State Rebate.
  • One Pay: Appox $9600 (Including 8.8% Taxes, your taxes may vary based on where you live).

PM if serious, i will get the dealer connected.

Porsche Minneapolis

I know you’re just the messenger here, but there is at least $3k in add-ons (PPF + GPS tracking).

1 Like

Sales event price includes that. Some negotiation here seems like it would make for a slick deal

Plus the leases on new 24 or 23 will be crazy high. 20-21 CPO 12/15 is the way to go on the leases now.
Edit: here you go, @giveleaseplease

2 Likes

2023s suck to lease because the new car programs have been pulled, so the residual sucks and they don’t get the $22500 rebate.

2 Likes