New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Posting for a good friend of mine, Brand New Honda Pilot EX-L $2K below MSRP. Located at Liberty Honda here in CT. Robbie Wakefield and Cell/Work Phone # is 860-798-4170.

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Pending Sold

25 Likes

Texas dealer to order 24 G63 for MSRP for TX residents.
Northeast dealer $10k over March delivery OOS is fine.

2 Likes

My favorite Toyota salesperson is looking to sell a manual GR86 Premium that just became available at MSRP. Ping me if you’re interested and I can put you in touch with her. Dealer is located in Colorado.

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Not sure of all specifics but could have a cpo 2023 Cayenne for 39/10 term at 1069 with 7500 drive offs for NYC taxes etc. Msrp is about 92k. DM only if serious.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

Its 14% off fyi.

Last car I posted for my friend in this thread sold pretty quick, so he got the go-ahead to offer ALL INSTOCK Honda Civic’s & Accord Gas/Hybrid at $1k off MSRP just for leasehackr’s.

Located at Liberty Honda here in CT. Robbie Wakefield and Cell/Work Phone # is 860-798-4170.

Link to available inventory

9 Likes

Very nice! What’s their conveyance fee? Even doc fees are fancy here in CT.

If you’re in Rochester/Buffalo area looking for an Ariya lease message me I’m happy to share the details of the dealer/GM I worked with but you should be able to replicate or maybe even beat they have a few left. Either 18 or 36 month lease (price was the same) 10k miles per year, $0 down due at signing, less than $350 per month.

1 Like

That’s interesting given that brokers are offering similar numbers to NJ residents when NJ doesn’t have sales tax on EVs and there is $1500 changeup incentive

This is a FWD engage, more than likely. NY residents get $2k on it…

Yeah probably

Yes this is a FWD Engage but NY residents only get $500 tax credit not the full $2k.

FWD in Buffalo ???

1 Like

Did it include $1000 loayalty?

I have been told Ford Fontana are selling F150 Raptors at MSRP + $3k worth of Dealer bs add ons. Best price I have seen in SOCAL.

For the poor man’s or the raptor R?

Either way, :face_vomiting::joy:

1 Like