New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

This thread is the one place for anyone to come and share new car leads that you aren’t interested in taking.

Deals posted are from fellow LHers and are leads meaning buyer has to do their own due diligence and legwork not like a broker. This also means these leads are FREE! NO broker fees or finder fees which would classify as a brokered deal.

Note for those sharing, post full details such as model, price and location of vehicle.

Special thanks to @drdvrgs for the idea to start this thread!

47 Likes

PENDING

ill start off by sharing one I found…

Allocated 2023 Tundra TRD PRO Solar Octane available for MSRP + $999 add-on. MI dealer. PM me.

16 Likes

Add 2 more
4Runners 4x4 $2800 off 399 doc fee

I bought my Tacoma from there no games

15 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Someone needs to jump on this ASAP!

Another one I was told about today.

Incoming Civic Si Blue, MSRP plus $1800 addon (Mats/Locks/Tray,Body Side Molding), NJ dealer.

17 Likes

In-stock 22 Jeep GC 4xe – Must take delivery in NYS by 11/30. Northeast/Tri-state only. 6% off MSRP with Affiliate. $175 doc fee + DMV. No blessings. Base & Summit available.

$1000 Jeep private offer and $1000 Black Friday rebate can be applied.

Looking to see if interest in a group buy. Example Calculator for Base in NJ.

<EDIT: They all sold>

15 Likes

how much is the MSRP? for the civic with $1800 add ons.

$29195 msrp.

1 Like

A group buy by 11/30? How many do they have sitting on their lot unclaimed?

On the lot… (7) 4xe Base and (2) 4xe Summit. My thought, it’s not like they won’t be just as desperate to sell in December.

1 Like

You guys are about to get this shut down. :sweat_smile:

Only leads from here on out.

5 Likes

For those shopping in the high rent district, I learned of an unspoken for 2023 911 Turbo S allocation this weekend. Build slot would likely be in March or April.

6 Likes

Instock 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray Coupe 2LT w/ Z51. White exterior red interior. $1k over MSRP

Instock 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray Converible 3LT w/ Z51. White exterior red interior. $1k over MSRP

Open to all states. Located in the Northeast

PM me

6 Likes

I reached out for those interested in it’s a 50k Markup

2 Likes

Amazing how much Corvette premiums have dropped.

That could be said for many vehicles.

I passed on ordering a C8 when I had the chance, as I had a good (bad?) feeling that the values would take by the time the car was delivered. I would love to enjoy one for a month or two.

Pretty soon well be asking dealers to take GM Supplier on them🤪

3 Likes

My friend told me they have an available BMW i4 at the Escondido store… White on cognac, base equipment asking MSRP. I used to work there before Penske bought them out.

4 Likes

Sold

2023 Full Size RR V8 SWB $7500 over msrp. OH registrants only. PM me

4 Likes