New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Pending Sold…

-Unicorn Hunter

31 Likes

Hello Hackers
I was almost ready to sign the deal but my boss vetoed it. But the deal is available!!. Total discount $18000!! They can do the paperwork online and deliver to you.
Dealer: Glenburnie
Phone# 443-540-7650
Stock#E406802
Ref: Mr. V
Arya

2 Likes

X3m comp manhattan green Arizona - hungry for a deal

3 Likes

Koons is doing $9k off on orders submitted through today and also on an instock 392 if anyone is interested

Says 0 miles

https://www.sheehynissanglenburnie.com/auto/new-2023-nissan-ariya-venture-glen-burnie-md/82960836/

I worked up this deal for a friend because she was underwater in her current lease and she wanted a way out. This would have soaked up most of her negative equity and given her a lower monthly payment. She said no because it was red. :weary: (If I had any use for another car at the moment, this would already be in SIGNED)

SO, her loss if your gain. You must be a Colorado resident. DM me for the dealer and salesperson info.

(Note to mods: I am not a broker nor am I making money on this deal. Just sharing to hopefully help another fellow Hackr.)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Kia Niro EV Wind
MSRP: $42,630
Selling Price: $38,962 (10% Dealer discount with a mandatory add-on)
Monthly Payment: $243 (includes taxes)
Drive-Off Amount: -$2,072
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00304
Residual: $30,694 (72%)
Incentives: $12,850 (Lease Cash and CO Tax rebate)
Calculator LINK (Not sure why the math won’t quite math, but the numbers above are accurate)

8 Likes

Posting this for my favorite Toyota sales rep who got me a GR Corolla allocation when they were super hard to get. She also managed to get me to the top of their Land Cruiser waitlist so this is me returning the favor, not getting any money if you take these deals. I am also not actively shopping for any of these models so not sure whether these are great deals or not, please don’t shoot the messenger…

4Runner SR5 4WD
MSRP $45K
DAS $0
Monthly $532+tax
Term 36/12
10k mileage allotment and MSD or one-pay can take the monthly down by a good chunk

Rav4 Prime SE (CO Resident only since the state tax rebate is included in the price)
MSRP $47K
DAS $0
Monthly $468+tax
Term 36/10
MSD or one-pay can take the monthly down by a good chunk

BZ4X XLE AWD (CO Resident only since the state tax rebate is included in the price)
MSRP $47K
DAS $0
Monthly $339+tax
Term 36/10
MSD or one-pay can take the monthly down by a good chunk

2 Likes

Sonic Gray Type R for MSRP. Midwest dealer late February arrival. OOS is ok.

2 Likes

Funny coincidence!

6 Likes

50 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Hi All
Edit 2/9/24
ONE UNIT PENDING
ONE UNIT STILL AVAILABLE
2023 Nissan Ariya is coming back.
February Edition
The dealer just called offering 2 Platinum units.
black diamond exterior
Pick up - Westchester NY area in about 2 weeks.

2023 Nissan Ariya Platinum trim
$63,7xx MSRP
18/10
~ 9% dealer discount

NY registration with With Loyalty.
$364/m
$900 DAS plus DMV.

NJ registration. No sales tax. WITH Loyalty
$275/m
$850 DAS plus DMV.

$1K Loyalty Included

3 Likes

Southern California 2023 Buick Envision Preferred at 18% off MSRP pre-incentive:

https://www.santamonicabuickgmc.com/inventory/new-2023-buick-envision-preferred-front-wheel-drive-suv-lrbazlr42pd064642/

Not sure what the RV adjustment is for a demo, but here’s a hypothetical one-pay with conquest/loyalty applied, assuming buy rate:

1 Like

Just FYI
Dealer can bring more units if they will sell those two.

DC/MD area dealer
Venture+ $48,xxx MSRP
NJ registration and Loyalty
18/10
$265/m, $265 DAS

1 Like

Brand new 2022 Mercedes SL55 AMG $145K MSRP
$920 + tax/reg
$4,500 DAS
36/7.5k

SOLD

22 Likes

Silver… the deal is available, the CA just asked me if I knew anyone who would be interested. Resisting the urge myself.

13 Likes

trying to keep this thread clean and only have posts of available cars so please dont DM me asking why i landfilled your post.

10 Likes

Same dealer now has up to $8k off ‘23 Bronco Raptors.

6 Likes

AZ
EQE 350+ SUV ex loaner with drive assist package
20.8% off. Slight MF bump, 0.00211
3k DAS 450ish/month + tax . No MSDs required
36/10
Needs Fleet/Amex
PM for info

1 Like

Car is sold

6 Likes