New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

A dealer in Boise ID has 5 Kia EV6 GTs available for roughly $500mo before taxes based on 24/10 with 0 DAS.
They can do signing remotely but won’t ship so you’ll have to figure that part out.
Contact Adam at (208) 204-7971 if interested.
I really liked the GT but the seats were not comfortable for me.
Good luck!

4 Likes

EQS580 SUV SoCal
$127xxx MSRP
$97500 including AMEX/Fleet
36/10K
$3K DAS $911 +tax

MSD will lower payment more.

I am not a dealer anymore but want to help out LH community.

16 Likes

A Volvo dealer in the Atlanta, GA area offered me a 25/10k lease on a XC90 Core (gas) for 499/mo, DAS = first payment, 10 MSDs (5k), Costco and A-Plan.

I just bought to a new house and can’t get it, but a sub 500 with “0 DAS” on a 60k XC90 isn’t bad at all.

PS: price valid until Friday

The dealer I worked with on an XC90 T8 reached out saying he wants to push a few more T8s out by EoY. This is a stupid cheap no MSD deal. He can do the same discount he did for me (~11%). Has to close deal by Dec 30th. Pre-tax calc below for a 10k lease with first month at sign. Sent a few deals already his way but only PM me for details if you’re serious. Located in SE Michigan.

Note - they WILL NOT do MSDs. Frustrating but at this price point doesn’t matter.

Doing this to return the favor to the dealer and LH community!

4 Likes

Location . Northern NY state.

Anyone interested?

Nissan Ariya
Available units .
FWD .msrp $52k. $353/m 18/10. $353 DAS
Awd . Msrp $56k. $367/m. 18/10. $367 DAS
Tax included at 8.625% rate.
Loyalty of $1k included.

4 Likes

Hey all,

If anyone is interested in signing for a 540xi sedan by end of this month (need a credit app in TODAY) please PM me and I’ll connect you. Top tier credit and BMW Loyalty or please dont reach out.

I have one loaner (this is not being sold for any money by me) that is approximately $68X/mo with just first payment due at signing, all taxes and fees rolled in (39/10). MSRP of the car is in the mid 60s.

Car is located on the east coast.

2 Likes

The dealer won’t move on these terms. It’s bottom for them. Marked MF or not, pretty strong deal.

NorCal: today only – any Q5 Prestige 2023s 13% pre incentives. 2 left. Must pick up in person today. Pre tax with max MSDs is around 611.

2 Likes

Different dealer - Audi NorCal on blow out for Q7, Q8 and Q5 2023s. They have P+s no premiums left. They have 4 certificates left (2 deals worth) for extra $1k off. They will beat any offer, they will only do it in person as well to avoid tire kickers.

1 Like

Pretty solid deal on a EV6 GT that I found. This quote was without additional negotiation so the price could probably be lower. (I ended up taking a different deal). Prices are based off of South Carolina taxes. Dealer is located in NC. I’ll be happy to send over the dealer info if anyone is interested.

Last update for NorCal: Taking delivery of my Q5, co-worker got a Q7. They will do meaningful deals on 23s.

1 Like

Nissan Ariya Engage AWD

8% off, 18m/10k with Loyalty

NJ - $275/mo 1st mo due.

NY - $245/mo plus taxes 1st mo due.

Grad take off $30/mo

No loyalty, add $60/mo

8 Likes

20.17% off advertised

https://www.mercedesalexandria.com/inventory/used-2023-mercedes-benz-eqs-450-4matic®-4d-sport-utility-4jgdm2ebxpa007467/

8 Likes

Have a go at this beauty at 19% off. But this loaded EQE 350 MSRP is close to an EQE 500. The salesperson never replied to the pointed questions in text and email, and we played phone tag for a couple of days. They have another EQE 350 loaner with $12k lower sticker and damage listed in the service records for only $1,500 less. Carfax also shows “value” of around $73k. So, something is off there, I think.
https://www.mbofrichmond.com/inventory/used-2023-mercedes-benz-eqe-350-suv-4matic®-4d-sport-utility-4jggm1cb9pa013707

1 Like

I’ve connected with their SM. You can lease their loaners. It just shows up weird on the car fax. I was at ~ 780 pre tax and pre MSD with first DAS on the 113k EQS SUV they had. Discount was about 20 or 21% but MF was marked up. That was the bottom for them. Ended up going with a broker for a bit less on the exact same spec car elsewhere. It was easy to get them at that price BTW.

Just saw this on the no mark up ford page if anyone’s looking for a raptor at invoice….or something else.

Another sales rep there also offering same deal INVOICE PRICING ON ALL IN-STOCK BRONCO AND BRONCO RAPTOR!!! 12/30-1/2 only!
Call / text 410-310-2763 for availability and CLEARANCE PRICING

6 Likes

Edit-SOLD

I GET NOTHING FROM THIS

2023 Raptor MSRP $85k
Selling for $5200 off
+$600 doc fee

Good build! Still available as of today. Dealer is in NH.

PM for details :fish:

14 Likes

Passed on a Nissan Ariya engage FWD, 298/mo with 950 DAS. Includes loyalty, in western PA. Message me if interested

2 Likes

Audi dealer called said what about an SQ8 23 prestiges. They have multiple they need to burn. Sales person was upfront, will need to haggle with GSM but said they will do crazy deals today. Let one go at over 15% NorCal (not SF Bay area), requires in person visit today.

I don’t have any need for SQs. Will not ship, will not do e-sign

3 Likes