New 2022 Jeep Cherokee 4XE Overland in 2024

Hi everyone. I stumble upon a brand new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE Overland at a local dealer. I wanted to check to see if the deal was on par with expectations or if a 2 year old model can get an even steeper discount. What would you all suggest is a fair price? I would be looking to lease this vehicle. 3 year 10K miles.

MSRP - $71,830
Discounts (is not specifying what they are but I inquired about them) - $16,294
Price - $55,536

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Leasing this likely won’t work well as at lease some of the CDJR banks removed incentives on them.

The book value on this car is around $40k, so that’s what it’s actually worth. Meaning buying it you’d be already 15k underwater.

There are 23 and 24s with similar if not higher discounts (which in this case I’m sure they’re using incentives).

Only advice is to check the marketplace and cross shop some newer versions, car is fundamentally the same… we have a 22 and it’s nice. Worth the $300ish a month payment for sure.

1 Like

If you wouldn’t mind, can you share the details of your deal? Perhaps I can get a similar deal locally.

I’d talk to @AutoCompanion , details of their offer is here a few posts up

1 Like

Check the Marketplace

Chances are the Overland doesn’t have great lease programs and the 4xe with packages is a much better value.

1 Like

Which is less than the incentives and discounts youd get on a new 24. This is a hard pass without significantly more discount and only on a purchase.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.