NEW 2022 Ford Mach E $400/mo ZERO Down ***SOLD OUT!***

This is beneficial only if someone is interested in the base black on black 2022 Mustang Mach E select for $400 a month all in.
That’s a smaller population of folks. But nonetheless, its a good price for a car that isn’t doing so well.

You are responsible for the insurance on the car.

It’s registered out of state with out of state plates though so I am not sure that’s possible in my state.

Very interesting point.

I don’t see why not. When you rent a car and decline their coverage, the rental car is covered by your insurance regardless of who or where it’s registered to. I once had my insurance register an entirely different car for an entire year because I put in the wrong vin number. I was going to get the white one, so I added that VIN to my insurance, but then my wife saw the gray one and wanted me to get that. Anyhow, with Geico, you just insure by VIN number which tells them everything they need to know about the car to calculate your premium. I only found out because the DMV rejected my registration renewal because the VIN number on the registration (the real VIN of the gray car) had no insurance coverage associated with it.

Or someone that doesn’t care about the color. I mean it’s black. It’s not like it’s baby blue or light green or maroon. I like white cars, but black would be fine as long as I’m getting a deal.

1 Like

They said shouldn’t be an issue but to have ur insurance contact them if so and they would work it out with them. :man_shrugging:t2:….i got the window sticker seems like a base with equipment package 100A not sure what that all is.

You keep saying this. Is it working out for you? Would you really have 30 of us email you for the same stuff instead of just giving us all the details here?

Honestly it sounds like Ford did some kind of final pay on these and the dealer is looking to recoup some of the losses by sub-leasing. So I’d have questions about warranty, servicing the vehicle and whether I can use the app for plug and charge, etc. These are generic things that most of us would need to know before ever entertaining you.

Hi!

We like to take a head count of all the inquiries that come in through email. It helps us keep track of the volume we pick up. It’s also easier to answer questions and start a relationship with the customer. I understand the hesitation and apologize for the extra step in contacting us if needed. There have been a lot of inquiries, and it has been working out! Please take the time to do the same if you are interested, we would be happy to help!

1 Like

What would be helpful is your company explaining how this lease differs from a standard closed end lease agreement. Your sample contract shows you are using an almost 90% residual on a 22 model year vehicle to get to that $400 a month payment. That is not reasonable, so it sends a big red flag for a potential lessee on who owes the difference at lease end.

How the Insurance works and who pay for the insurance ?
Any upfront fees for Tax, Doc, lease …?

There is no owing the difference at lease end. I apologize, but I’m not sure where that idea came from as that is something we have never considering for past, existing, or future customers.

You are responsible for insurance on the vehicle. There are no upfront fees unless you need to pay the transportation cost if it applies to you. First month’s payment is due upon lease signing!

With all due respect, have you read your own lease agreement? Specifically section 13, which specifically notes the laundry list of fees that become due upon early termination and explicitly details how those fees are calculated?

Or are you suggesting you do not enforce the terms of agreement?

3 Likes

So if i return the lease after 12 months then i dont pay the remaining 24 month left on the lease correct?
Whose name the car will be registered since it will be carrying an Iowa plate and who will be renewing the registration each year.
If car has iany mechanical or electrical ssues can we take it to the closest Ford dealership to get it fixed.?

If you look into item 9 as listed in section 13 you will see it show a balance of $0. As for any unpaid monthly payments those will be due if the early turn in date is not discussed. We can’t turn off a payment if it’s not discussed and any missing payments before discussed early termination date are due if missed. Let me know if there are any other questions!

You can turn the car in at 12months with no termination fee. If needed you will need to pay the transportation cost, back to 50428 if that applies. The car will be registered in our name, but we will renew registration each year and supply you with that. The vehicle is covered under warranty and can be taken to any closet Ford dealership to you!

What about about the laundry list of additive fees in section 13 that are imposed in connection with termination beyond the termination fee?

1. Termination fee (which is $0 per section 9)
  2. Transportation fees to 50428
  3. Any unpaid monthly payments
  4. Taxes and fees
  5. The amount by which the adjusted lease balance exceeds the vehicle’s realized value at termination – this would be a monstrous amount.
  6. Repo fees
  7. Vehicle storage fees

Are you saying that only the first 2 of these 7 early termination charges are enforced? If that’s the case, why list the rest of them in your agreement? There’s an entire paragraph in section 13 dedicated to all of the fees you are charging in the event of early termination. Pasted below:

This is incredibly disingenuous. Your agreement has 7 different fees associated with early termination, but you guys have selectively added a “$0 termination fee” line item to your agreement so that you can market these leases as if there’s no fees associated with termination. This is clearly untrue based on the host of early termination charges listed in section 13.

6 Likes

It’s not the termination fee that’s the painful part here.

It’s the difference between the adjusted lease balance and the realized value.

This is essentially saying “you can turn it in early with no termination fee. It will cost you thousands of dollars, but there won’t be a line item labeled termination fee.”

5 Likes

This deal just keeps going down the rabbit hole of sketch further and further, if they would’ve just been transparent about things I’m sure they would’ve been a hit here but hiding things and having those extra lines in the contract sure do make it look bad

There is no money due at early termination regarding the adjusted lease balance and the realized value if turned in after 3 months. As stated to induvials who reached out “We allow you to turn in the vehicle at any time, but we do require (3) total payments (or 3 months) without a cancellation fee”. Multiple times to people who have reached out it has been stated the lease agreement can be changed as needed upon discussion to make both parties comfortable.