NEW 2022 Ford Mach E $400/mo ZERO Down ***SOLD OUT!***

Did you ask? Cause I’m in!

This was me asking :rofl:

I’m in for this as well! But in NorCal.

Ok so question this is a traditional lease for 36 months but you can simply opt to return the car and walk away without any penalty or owing the remaining payments after 3 months ? That sounds like a screaming deal considering the unlimited miles thing,

And the obligatory since no one seems to have asked does it have free electrify charging ?

Please contact us with questions! NIE@Pritchards.com

We would be happy to assist you further and answer any questions you may have! Thanks!

This is their website - https://www.niefmc.com/lease. Most of the leases aren’t great, but they’re structured the same way as this one with no fine print, other than subject to availability.

I can’t see this including free charging. I remember the lease on the 1st gen Nissan Leaf was unlimited miles, but how far can you possibly drive with a 70-80 mile range? I don’t particularly find road trips with EVs very effective, especially with EA, so I expect that NIE already did some risk analysis of how many miles that people are really going to put on here. There is probably something in the contract about not being able to use this for ride share.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing our link! I apologize you feel our program doesn’t promote the best leases, but we are happy to structure leases to what works best for our customers. Please reach out if you have any questions! Thanks!

No need to apologize. Not everyone has the best deals on everything. Your deal is definitely the best we’ve seen on LH for a Mach E.

Big Question: Is the deal available for CA residents?

Seems like it would make a lot more sense to explain the details in the OP so you don’t get a bunch of the same 3 questions RE how you can offer unlimited miles, this particular deal type (open ended lease?), and regional availability.

At $400/mo $0 DAS with no penalty for returning anytime between 3-36 months and unlimited miles, you’re going to have this entire forum reaching out.

8 Likes

No free charging included :sob:

1 Like

I’m interested Dallas area here
thank-you

Dallas Texas area
would like to get one

2 Likes

Cali resident interested in leasing one myself

Are these all black?

Sounds like an amazing lease.

Too bad you are 1000 miles away.

Thanks for sharing

I’ve referred multiple people to this deal and they have reached out to no response

1 Like

Not surprised. The $400/mo Mach-E with 0 drive-off and unlimited miles just doesn’t quite line up with other “deals” on their website. I think the bank made some sort of accounting error.

They full ghosted the leasehackrs on this one :joy:

I bet the transportation to NJ would be 750 dollars with the first 250 miles by the company.

This is a 1079 mile journey. The flat bed cost is 75 cents a mile according to this link. What's the Average Cost to Ship a Car Per Mile?.

I’d pay the 750 if the Mach E was available in white.

Is this AWD or rwd? If it’s not all wheel drive I’m out.

You mentioned the first 250 miles shipping was free …

To the original poster that is the question if you could answer that would be nice. Is black your only color or could you do white and at the end of the lease can I return to any local ford dealer here?

Thank you in advance for your response come Monday.

I would imagine Sunday is a day off so post up Monday with your response.

Our program is available to every state, but Hawaii and Alaska!

1 Like

Please contact us with questions! NIE@Pritchards.com

We would be happy to assist you further and answer any questions you may have! Thanks!