New 2019 Infiniti Q50 Luxe AWD - MSRP 45,150 - 39/10K, $337/mth DAS - $2200 includes 1st mth,tax,Bank fee & DMV. NJ/NY/CT/PA

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti Q50 Luxe AWD with Essential package
MSRP: $ 45,150
Monthly Payment: $ 337 / mth
Drive-Off Amount: $ $2200 which covers $700 Bnak fee, NJ tax, DMV and 1st month payment. If you register the car in any other state your local taxes will apply and drive off will change accordingly.
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00003
Residual: 51%
Available Incentives: VPP of $750 is included in this deal. It has now decreased in half and is now taxed as compared to previous months.
Region: NJ/NY/CT/PA
Leasehackr Score: 10.8 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

The broker fees for this deal is $199

If you don’t have VPP click on the calculator link and remove the $750 from taxed incentives. If you need more miles, change the mileage from the drop-down menu and select desired miles. You can also change the tax rate for your state and derive exact monthly and drive off numbers.

If you still have questions or want to move ahead with this deal PM me your name, number, and the area where you will register the car and I will get back to you.

2 Likes

This is a good deal. Been a top seller car for us. People just have to realize that the March deals are gone

East Coast People buy from @HN308 - Can beat buying from us ad shipping across country

1 Like

Hn308 has really proven himself to the community

1 Like

Yes indeed we wish @HN308 lots of success on this forum!

@CaliforniaLeaseDeals @Justlooking

Thanks a lot for your kind words.

I’m interested in this deal but 10k won’t work for me. Is it possible to get it to 15K per year? Also, what is VPP?

1 Like

I am looking for the best deal on 2019 Infiniti 3.0t Luxe w/Essential Package either in Black or White. I am in central Jersey. I have one more payment on my Nissan lease. I will have a VPP certificate. Do I qualify for a loyalty rebate? Will they accept MSD’s? And is there a pull ahead program?
Thank you.

@Maria9

There is no loyalty rebate on Infiniti but there is a pull ahead for Nissan or Infiniti and your last payment will be waived.

MSD will be accepted but only 2 as the MF is very low.

Check the below link for this month’s Infiniti specials.