New 2019 BMW X5 / 10% off msrp / 65k msrp / 2500 drive-offs / 658 + tax with loyalty

This deal is good for today 4/17/19 - there are a few colors to choose from - dealer will honor 10% off any car inventory.

PLEASE TEXT US at 323-918-5533 for fastest response.

MSRP 64,745
Sale price: 58,245
Money factor: 0.0177
Due at signing: ~2500 (first month, bank fee, tax and registration)
With $1,250 taxable Loyalty rebate
10k miles: $690 + tax (residual 59%) with loyalty
10k miles with MSDs: 658 + tax with loyalty

12k miles: $707 + tax (residual 58%) with loyalty
12k miles with MSDs: $675 + tax (residual 58%) with loyalty

If no loyalty add add $38/month to above numbers.
If you are a recent grad subtract $30.

1 Like

No offense but I can walk into any dealer near me and get 10% off MSRP. Your familiar with leasehackr?

2 Likes

I think it depends on where you’re located, but that wasn’t the case for a handful dealers around the Bay Area. Sam from Autopia helped my co-worker with a custom order 2019 X5 and had the best price when compared against 10 other dealers. This was with 0 hassle/haggle. Sam was also super personable and easy to deal with. My co-worker was set on an exact config which made hacking difficult :slight_smile: While this deal isn’t typically hacker levels I still think credit should be given to great service so just giving a positive review to Sam from Autopia.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Really glad was able to help out, was a pleasure working with the both of you!

10% off MSRP for new X5s are hard right now because they are so popular, obviously down the road, it is possible. I talked to a lot of local dealers, and they won’t come close to 10% yet.
Rod of autopia managed to get me 10% off for a custom build. Great service by them

2 Likes