NEW 2018 BMW X5 - $556 + Tax w/only drive offs DAS - Only ONE Available - Expired Yesterday :(

I have other X5’s in stock but this is the ONLY one that will qualify for this payment so if you want one with a higher MSRP, the math will be relative. TODAY ONLY!!

Stock #: 181149
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X5 sDrive35i
MSRP: $59,045
Monthly Payment: $556 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2570 (acq, doc, lic, 1st pmt, up front tax)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00182
Residual: 59%
Available Incentives: Includes $1k Lease Credit, $1k Loyalty, $1,500 MY18 X5 Credit
Region: So Cal
Leasehackr Score: 8.7
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: Click Here

Due to the unique nature of this deal, we will NOT be able to add USAA or OL Code if you have them. The only additional incentives that may be added would be College Grad Rebate and/or MSD’s if you have a BMW lease with MSD’s that you will be turning in at the same time.

If you would like to secure this car, please email me directly to make an appointment. At that time I will email you back a link to our internal credit application and the first person to complete that process will have first right at the vehicle. Do NOT send me a PM for this deal since I will be off the forums and only watching my email!

Thanks as always to the great people in this community!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

Wow. I can’t believe I haven’t been flooded with emails! If anyone is holding out for Black Friday just know that this deal is only good today and it will not be better (or even available) on Black Friday. This deal was designed for today since Black Friday will take care of itself.

1 Like

The only incentive that is exclusive is Loyalty and if you have requested an X5 quote at all in the last 3-4 months you would know that his is a deal. It’s almost impossible to get south of $600 on a NEW one with $0 down payment. Only loaners exist in that realm.

Just shows how soft the bmw market is right now…

Yes it has been for a while. But I’m still leasing them every day.

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Looking at the Bmw market the past few weeks, Dave is offering a solid deal on a new x5. Just wish the programs for this outgoing model were better.

1 Like

Agreed. Dave’s deal is fine, it’s just surprising bmw isn’t doing more to push a model that’s now a generation old. I guess they sell so well they don’t need to, but hard to believe cross shoppers would take an ‘18 x5 over a Q7 or something else that leases better and isn’t an “old” model.

1 Like

Yep, the best I could get on a loaner was $550 including OC tax with 1K DAS on a 36/10K. I was planning to sign upon returning from a trip then it was sold. Vehicle was discounted to 48.8K and it was on dealer website so I know it was legit.

Yes that was a good deal. On par with the one that I got done for another LH member. Wish I could’ve reached you yesterday for this new one!