Need to lease today Ni

Good morning all just wondering if you guys can help need to lease either bmw 530x drive or Infiniti Q50 in New Jersey prefer a demo to get a better deal 36 months 15 to 18k year
Thank you all

Not sure the status of the BMWs, but at the end of April, they were basically paying you to take the 18s - go through the marketplace and reach out to some of the NY/NJ brokers who were moving those and ask them how much different the incentives are now… If there are still comparable incentives, I’m sure someone can take the work out of it and get you one for cheap. I believe lease support is over for MY 2018, but I could be mistaken. If not, ton of value there and well worth it over the Q50.

1 Like

Take this 2019 new 540xi for $465/month plus fees? You get another $1K post sale rebate from BMW CCA which isn’t available on loaners.

Otherwise, if you don’t want to hire a broker, you got to do the legwork and can run specific deals past the forum.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here