[Need Suggestion] What should I do when dealer sold my ordered vehicle

This guy is farming LH “likes” with a fake situation and imaginary broker.

Makes no sense not to divulge the name, this is a community for good and bad information after all

1 Like

For the broker, I’m half-OK cause I understand they have no real control over the dealer. I do hope he could find another comparable car, which he did propose to see if the dealer could do a swap, but the truth is, I ordered the Grand Wagoneer with specific packages. There is simply no similar car like the one I ordered in stock right now nation wide. So I let them move on. Plus, I found another dealer who could do a similar deal if I order, so there’s that.
For the dealer, no, I already filed complaints to FCA and their coporate group Lithia.

2 Likes

For the broker, I still choose not to call his name here, but actually you could find out who they are from my previous posts if you want.
For the dealer, it is Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Seminole County at FL. And the clueless salesman’s name is Chad

1 Like

Sorry you feel this way. I provided the dealer information. It’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Seminole County at FL

Thanks for the support. I agree with what you said.

So it seems you are not the only one complaining about the responsiveness of this broker to address their needs…

As far as the dealer is concerned, someone else posted about a $25k final bill from FS post disposition due to what seems to be an egregious error on the part of a Lithia BMW store. They, too, are being uncooperative from what I read. So I stand by what I have said before that Lithia is a garbage company.

nuff said…

Have you also done business with them? I’m curious as to what happened.

Yes. They had some life situation, which I believe is real, so I tend to be understanding. But for that dealer, no execuse at all.

2 Likes

This is the same dealership that my Wagoneer “lost”. They say your Wagoneer got damage in transit. And they are fixing it (Stellantis or transport company). And they supposed to ship car again to the dealership by end of this week. It’s been shipped exact 60 days ago. Broker refunded my money. Same situation, broker is not following what’s going on, dealership is not following what’s going on as a customer me trying to find information from Stellantis. Wagoneer client service opened a case and case manager not responding e-mails, not answering phone calls, today somebody else e-mailed me your case manager is not in the office he is trying to get better answer for you. And maybe he has 5 voice mail from me with no answers. All parts of the transaction screwed up on their job.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.