2018 Giulia Lease offers? keep getting high numbers

I need help! I’m in the market for a new car, and would like to lease. I’m sick of going into dealerships, and having them provide very little information about MF, Residual, Costs, and it’s becoming confusing. Furthermore, the lease deals they’re quoting are clearly bloated: $450-$500 + with $1500 DAS)

I have two cars that I’m targeting, the Giulia TI Sport and Lexus IS 300 F-Sport. Both cars I’m targeting are approx $45,500 MSRP. I’m looking for a 36 months/10k miles. I live in SoCal and can drive to any dealership in the area. I currently lease a Lexus (if helpful for conquest), and there is no equity in the vehicle.

Can anyone help me estimate what the lowest payment I should target with $1500 Drive-Off (DAS) for these two cars, including CA tax (all-in payment)? I’m just so lost in all the numbers and would love to walk into the dealership, find the $45,500 MSRP I’m looking at, and confidently tell them what I’m willing to pay, knowing it’s somewhat possible. I’ll either walk out with a car (or head to the next dealership). I have 40 days to make a decision.

I can answer any other questions if helpful. Thank you Hackrs!!!

Current Lease Info (36Mo/10k):
Lexus IS 300 F Sport:
MF: .00030
RV: 51%
Lease Cash: $4,750

Giulia TI Sport:
MF: .00028
RV: 49%
Lease Cash: $2,750

For a Giulia on 24Mo / 10k with $1500 DAS you should be around $370ish~/Mo

2 Likes

I was quoted over $600/month today with $2k due on signing for $45k msrp, 24/10,000 TI Sport… a joke.

Are you referring to TI Sport deal?

Yup! For a base you’d be under 360

1 Like

No affiliation, but I was looking here today

1 Like

Thanks!

Hmm… MSRP looks $5k off from the F-Sports I’ve been seeing on the car lots, and that is $2,500 drive off. Don’t know much about DSR Leasing, but I keep coming across them, the numbers are of course interesting.

Yes, no idea, but I thought the numbers looked good. Also the IS350 was good, said $339.

I will check with them tomorrow, my main problem is that I need a lot more miles…

Any idea what a good deal would be approx for 36Mo/10k? $1,500 DAS?

looks sorta deceptive… the numbers are all over the map. first they post the MSRP of the base model but advertise it as the F-Sport, so you havent even included any options yet… next the lease is for 42mo if that matters to the OP. 3rd, the $299 is just the starting point once again for the base model, no options, no packages – which is the same thing available currently during Lexus’ Golden Opportunity Sales event thats going on this month - https://www.lexus.com/models/IS/offers

and ofc DSR has to make money on top of it, so you’re prolly not gonna get a better deal from em if you know how to negotiate at your local dealer.

If interested - or helpful, I just pulled this info from Edmonds as the current lease numbers:

Current Lease Info (36Mo/10k):
Lexus IS 300 F Sport:
MF: .00030
RV: 51%
Lease Cash: $4,750

Giulia TI Sport:
MF: .00028
RV: 49%
Lease Cash: $2,750

Ya, quite confusing. The number up top looks exciting, but the details are clearly strange.

I’m in the market for a 2018 Giulia in SoCal. I recently visited an Alfa dealer and was quoted a really high price - much higher than what I’ve seen around the forums. I didn’t try to negotiate.

Model: Giulia TI Sport RWD
MSRP: $45,500
Customer Discount: $3,500 (8% off MSRP)
Rebate: $2,750

24 Mo / 10k ($2000 DAS): $600 (includes CA sales tax)
36 Mo / 10k ($2000 DAS): $541 (includes CA sales tax)

The document they gave me is completely unclear, but it doesn’t look like I got the base MF either.

I’ve learned that best MF, Residual, and Incentive for July (36Mo/10k TI Sport RWD) is .00028, 49%, and $2,750. I’ve seen discounts on these vehicles up to 15-20% off MSRP, and I’ve seen some people in the forums quoting deals <$400 with $0 DAS on similar vehicles. Although the residual value appears to have gone down over the past few months.

My questions are:

1. Does anyone have any recent lease quotes on the Giulia that would help?
  2. Do you think it’s possible to get a less than $400 payment (w/ tax) on a 36Mo/10k, minimal DAS, $45k MSRP Giulia?
  3. Does anyone have a suggestion on a dealership in SoCal that’s dealing on these?
  4. Does anyone know if they are open to multiple security deposits (MSD)?

I’m going to cast a wide net soon and will report back if I learn anything worthwhile.

Thanks!

This deal is located in SoCal. Sorry if I’m missing info, the dealer was less than helpful giving me information on ANY of the lease specifics. In fact, the salesman basically pretended he didn’t know what a MF and RV was, let alone any other specifics…

I’m really trying to get $2,000 drive off and $400/month w/tax all-in payment, but I can not seem to find a dealer willing to even entertain that offer. Although I’ve heard anecdotally that it’s possible. Anyone have any thoughts or have any experience on these leases recently?

Car: Giulia TI Sport RWD
MSRP: $45,500
Drive Off: $2,000
Terms: 36 mo/10k miles
Payment: $443 + tax ($485)
Residual: 49%
MF: .00027

This months incentives per Edmunds on TI Sport:
24/10: .00007 MF and 58% residual
36/10: .00027 MF and 49% residual

$2750 lease incentive