Need Help With Selling Price - Ram Laramie

I’m putting a lease together to give to the dealer. I need to know that’s the max % off MSPR is reasonable to present? Thanks.

2021 Ram Laramie 1500 2x4 Night Edition 5.7 V8

Check to see if a Ram specific forum has a prices paid section. ClubLexus has one and their data points are fantastic

I don’t know what the availability is on Night Editions is down in Texas, but here in the Northeast it’s very thin and many dealers are getting close to MSRP for them because of how few there are. If there aren’t that many available near you, you might see pushback to discount a Night Edition.

That being said, I think 7-8% pre-incentive is a good target on any RAM over 50k MSRP. thats below invoice and cuts into a good amount of holdback.

1 Like

Night Editions are pretty readily available here. The dealer I’m working with at the moment has more NE’s than not in the configuration I’m wanting.

That’s good. Not as many here, a lot are in transit, but not actually at dealerships yet. Some of the larger dealers have some, but I have not seen a willingness to discount.