Need help with 2019 BMW 330i Lease

I am looking at leasing a 2019 BMW 330i with the following packages:
Driving assistance, park distance control, Live cockpit pro.

It’s a 36 month lease with drive off payment of 4000$. I am also a new graduate.

I have attached the lease sheet. This is my first car but I have a good credit score. Should I go ahead with these numbers? It’s my first lease so any advice would be appreciated.

Horrible deal. Please read up on what makes a good lease payment and how to get one here on the forum.

Money down is a big no no.

10% dealer discount seems weak but not terrible. The MF was marked up by the dealer. It should be 0.00165 this month.

Terrible deal, marked up MF never put cash down on a lease look at doing 7x MSDs.
Take a look of what I just scored on my 2019 BMW 330i

This is a brand new redesigned car (not a demo). 10% is a very good start considering they are all in at 11%.

Expectations are a little high here. This isn’t an outgoing 18 with 6k on the hood.

What would be a good amount to give as money down?

Thanks. I’ll follow up on the MF. What’s a good discount % on the msrp to ask for? I’m at 10% now

Yes I wasn’t able to find a loaner that I liked. What % discount on the msrp should I negotiate for?

It is best to put nothing down.

1 Like

To give you an idea- I have the same car I’d guess? My discount was somewhere around 11.8% I think.

Paying $425/mo after tax with $0 cap reduction, only paid $1k toward upfront costs and max MSDs. I had 12k miles too.

I worked with @legendsauto in SoCal and they had the car on my doorstep within about 24 hours of my request for the car. Signed the papers in about 15 mins and had keys.

Expectations on this board are crazy. They’ll make you think you’re a sucker at less than 14-16% off, meanwhile I’m guessing most of these are rolling out of the dealer at like 8% off… …ha…if that.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not sure how to get a 0$ cap reduction. Wouldn’t reducing my upfront payment to 1k$ increase my monthly payment? What do I negotiate on to get a deal similar to yours? Thanks

Well, a broker, who I tagged in the post, negotiated the entire deal for me and I did nothing but talk to him and sign papers.

Correct, it will increase your monthly payment. But if the car gets totaled or stolen, you would lose the money you put down forever. There is no reason to put money down on a lease, unless, arguably, it’s for upfront costs such as taxes, fees and 1st month payment. If you have excess cash on hand 1) give it to me or 2) use it on refundable MSDs to lower your money factor.

You need to understand the difference between cap cost reductions and money due at signing. There is plenty of information on this forum about how leases and lease payment calculations work- I recommend you educate yourself or work with a broker if you don’t want to.

I have a question about MSD. Do we need to put down for MSD? And what does 7 times MSD even mean?

Thanks!

Search usually has the answers for basic lease questions.

1 Like

What region are you in? I have seen 15%+ off MSRP for the 330i

Thank you for the tag :slight_smile: @newhackr1, just messaged you.

1 Like