Need help on the lease

Lest Friday signed a lease on 2019 X7 loaner, 4500 miles.
MSRP 83605
Montly paiment $695 inc/tax
Drive-Off $1345, 0 down. 36/12
Region: VA
Today had a call from the manager. He said they made some mistake on the calculation of lease and my montly paiment should be $825.
So they want me to change the payments or take the car back.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

1 Like

Up to you. Deal probably not funded so you do not own the car. Either new payment or return it.

1 Like

Deal sounds almost too good to be true, especially in VA. How was the dealer off by $135/mo? What payment did you calculate?

1 Like

I like to keep the car, but don’t want to change the payment. Can dealer legally take it back?

Didn’t calculate a car rental.

If the deal doesn’t fund, the vehicle isn’t yours and you have to return it.

2 Likes

Lease was signed, i have a temporary tag registration and dri6the car for a week.

Read the contract that you signed. Just because you signed the lease doesn’t mean the deal is 100% done.

1 Like

Trying…to find…original post…with numbers/lease sheet…hmmmmm…nothing, looks like a standard first post…:poop:

Hello hackrs, please help to calculate the MF from this lease contract:

Hello hackrs, please help to calculate MF on this lease contract:

Thank you!!

(Rent charge/# of periods)/(Adj cap cost + RV)

Thank you, i just want to confirm the numbers I’ve calculated, would you please give me the actual number?

The MF = .00137

Thanks again

So on this lease calculator the numbers are different, what i did wrong?

You have MSDs turned in, up front charges don’t match, and the residual amount was different. This is much closer

Thank you!!

Do you think it’s a good deal?

Taking advice from internet strangers is always a good thing, but overall I think you are solid. Very good discount, on an X7 no less, yup, i’d sign that.

At best, u can get another $20-30 maybe if the planets align at the same time but is it really worth it?

Have you verified the lack of incentives with Edmunds? I thought the 19 x7s had some sizeable incentives