Need Help - I want out of my GLE 350 Lease!

Hey guys i need some advice. I want out of my lease a bit early so that i can get into a 22 M3 Comp. Wondering what are the chances i can walk away clean from the lease given the current market. A quick search of MB used car inventory tell you they are lacking and perhaps give me an opportunity. 19 months left on the lease w/ 27k miles ( i will be way over miles). I’m a little worried putting in the order for the BMW without having a secure exit from the benz. Delivery will take about 14 weeks. Suggestions?

Well I don’t have a crystal ball but right now if it’s a clean title car you have a great chance of walking away clean or with equity on a GLE.

14 weeks from now I have no clue but I’m inclined to say it’ll be similar.

feel free to reach out when the time comes. i can easily take the benz off your hands. don’t expect the situation to change drastically in 3 months.

Thanks! I’m local in North Jersey

Assuming you can even find a buildable M3 Comp allocation that isn’t spoken for or a decently long line for, sure. I’ve been seeing modifiables (not 047 status) taking as long as 20 weeks due to that pesky RAM module stop sale.

1 Like

Apparently I’m first in line for the next round of allocations. Dealership promises delivery in under 15 weeks. I couldn’t believe it either. I will certainly share location (down south) once i get confirmation. I think it helps to look in less populated areas.

1 Like

Sent you a PM. We are more then happy to purchase your MBFS lease and cut you a check for the equity…

-Adam

1 Like

Don’t mean to hijack this post but I see a lot of brokers/wholesalers somehow suggesting they can buy out the lease of this MB. I thought MB was no longer allowing third party buyouts. I’m in a similar situation and pretty sure I have equity but stuck in the no 3P buyout problem.

It will be executed through a Mercedes dealership.

1 Like

And they are willing to pay out the equity (I.e. fair market value) or just get you out on a clean break?

Here…

2 Likes

Putting in BMW order means nothing timing wise unless you have a real allocation/production number. Do you?

Not yet. Apparently I’m number one on the list which tells me the next available allocation is mine.

Believe when you see esp for M3/M4. And who knows when dealer will even get allocation. And in what build week too. Lots of potentially lengthy variables.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.