Need help Honda Accord Touring

Attorney? Or do you just watch a lot of court/lawyer tv shows?

As for PM’ing someone, click on their name and hit message.

I did that but the message showed up in the public thread so I must be missing something.

Click on their username and hit “message”

We need to see the lease worksheet to compare to your calculation, but I already notice you are missing the acq fee.

Jon,

I’ve attached my lease sheet thatsupports the numbers that I posted earlier in the thread.

That is a terrible sheet that doesn’t list a lot of info.

I don’t understand the benefit of leasing this versus financing? Especially in VA.

And also what I recommended earlier (Acura)

I confirmed the mf via phone call and the residual value was provided. Other than the acquisition fee you mentioned earlier what additional information is needed. I’ve provided MSRP, sales price, Residual, and mf. The deal I have in writing is for only 1st most payment due in writing which is $499. All other items, tax, tags, etc rolled into deal.

The vehicle would be registered in Maryland and the difference between financing and leasing from my back of the envelope would be about $2500 out of pocket. What am I missing.

That BMW money right there as Hondas don’t lease great. But get what you want.

That within $75 a month distance of my Audi SQ5.

And are you buying in VA? Cause MD has like a $399 Processing Fee.

Somehow your numbers aren’t adding up, Id get them to show you the MF and Residual rather than over the phone.

Same difference VA/MD with tax being levied up front.

$19k for 3 years of a $37k Accord seems…really steep. Then you throw $6k on top of this and you’re at over $700/mo. Whatever floats your boat.

Thank you for the feedback. I’m also trying to work numbers on an ES350 Luxury as I’ve seen some good deals on LH. I take it your local What was SQ5 deal as I have an A7 and have enjoyed the ownership experience so far?

Pretty much the same as this:

But I didn’t have loyalty but I got a greater discount not counting loyalty.

Truly appreciate your feedback. Considering my situation (neg equity), and need for a mid luxury vehicle for my wife, suggested vehicles I should look at that would keep me in the $650 range when all said and done?

Search the forums for BMW and Volvo deals, youll see them abounding. Then email the dealers using that deal as a reference.

Check with Edmunds though for the MF and Residual for each vehicle for your zip code. You can always check around the DC metro area (southern MD) since theyre generally more competitive around there due to the stiff competition.

Your unknown negative amount is making this impossible. Did you get trade-in quotes on the MDX from several places and do the math on selling it now vs. rolling 9 payments in vs. riding it out?

1 Like

I received a quote from CarMax as well as a Honda dealership with both coming in around $26.5k. Thoughts are if we continue to drive the appraised value will continue to drop so trying to get out of it sooner than later was the thought process.

Have you tried Vroom and Carvana? And youre 14K miles over your current lease with 9 more months?

Would you really want to lease again rather than buy a Honda or Hyundai? I mean you’ll always be in this situation if youre constantly going over your miles by that large of a margin?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, going over the allotted mileage by the amount we did is an aberration due to supporting one of my kids playing nation-wide travel soccer and don’t anticipate doing that again (headed off to college).

My fault I didn’t see that above when I was re-reading but once you said it I remembered you said it. But try Vroom or Carvana people have some good luck with those.